Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship is provided by Social Justice. This scholarship is for families with financial constraints. Students of various classes belonging to ST, SC, OBC, nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes can apply for this scholarship. Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2021 is for all the students of the country, under this, various benefits are provided to both pre-matric and post-matric students. Its main objective is to encourage all those students who are in financial form and unable to complete their education.
Initiated by Ministry of Social Justice Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2022 improves the standard of education of all students by providing them assistance. Through this article you will be provided complete information, what is the eligibility criteria for this? What documents are required for this? What is the application process for this scholarship? What awards are given through scholarships? All this information will be available. Read all the details carefully, and complete the application. Answers to all your questions and all information related to it will be found in this article.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
All those students from class 1 to 10 can apply for Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship. For this, they can apply by visiting the official portal of all national portal schemes. Under this scholarship, financial aid is provided to the selected students. First to eighth grade students get Rs 1000 per month for 10 months and students of class 9th and 10th get Rs 1500 per month for 10 months. By taking advantage of pre-matric scholarship, students can advance to higher education by improving the level of their primary education.
Students who are studying in class 11th to PhD can apply for Dr Ambedkar Scholarship. For the application, they can apply by visiting the official portal of all national portal schemes. Under this scholarship, financial aid is provided to the selected students. 11th and 12th grade students get reimbursement of Rs 1200 for 10 months and full non-refundable fee to PG and UG students. By taking advantage of post-matric scholarship, students can look forward to their bright future by improving their higher education level.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Dr. Ambedkar Pre/Post-Matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||Ministry of Social Justice|
|Objective||To provide pre-matriculation and post-matric scholarship|
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship – Last Date
|Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Chandigarh||20 January 2021|
|Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura||15 February 2021|
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Each scholarship that ais launched by any government or department has certain conditions that a student needs to fulfil in order to gain any benefit from it. The Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship also has some set eligibility criteria that must be satisfied by the students. In the list given below we have shared with you course, qualification requirement, family annual income group, caste category etc that you require to get this scholarship. This scholarship is available for both pre-matric and post-matric students.
- The students who belong to reserved class category can apply for this scholarship. The reserved class includes ST, SC, OBC, Nomadic and Semi-nomadic tribes of India.
- The students who belong to General category can also apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must be pursuing class 1st to 10th, 11th, 12th, ITI, Polytechnic, graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D., M.Phil. and post-doctoral programs.
- The candidates cannot avail the same scholarship for same category courses. Like, if a student has received a scholarship for M.A. English then he/she can’t avail a scholarship for pursuing same category courses for any other subject.
- The family annual income of a candidate belonging to ST/SC category should be less than Rs.1 Lakh and for DE notified Nomadic Tribe candidates it should be less than Rs.2 Lakhs.
- If a candidate fails in a class or course and decides to repeat that class then he/she will not get the scholarship again.
- The applicant must submit their caste certificate. If, it has expired then the student must get it renewed as soon as possible.
- The students who are pursuing distance learning or correspondence courses will receive fee reimbursement for compulsory and non-refundable fees. In addition, Rs.900 per year will be provided to the candidates for books and stationery.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship – Documents Required
The students who are interested in applying for the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship have to submit some documents along with their form. In the list given below we have shared with you all the documents that you will be needing during the application process. The applicants are suggested that they submit all the documents as absence of any of the document may lead to rejection of your form. the students must remember to save all the documents on their device before starting the application process.
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Updated category certificate
- Income certificate (PAN card)
- Class 10th/12th marks sheet and pass certificate
- Current class details
- Fee receipt of the current course year
- Applicant’s Residential/Domicile certificate
- Copy of the bank passbook
- Self-attested certificate of previous year’s mark sheet
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship – Application Procedure
The students can who wish to apply for this scholarship can follow these easy steps given below to register themselves.
- First of all, the student must visit the official portal of National Scholarship Scheme Portal . The homepage of the NSP will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the online Registration Link.
- An article related to eligibility will appear on your screen. Read it carefully to check your eligibility.
- Now, click on the small box at the end for the announcement and proceed.
- The application form will open on your screen, fill the details in it carefully.
- Now, you fill the information related to the bank in the application.
- After this, you have to submit the application form. Please check all the details twice before submitting the application form.
- In the next process an OTP will come on your mobile, enter this OTP and confirm your mobile number.
- After this, the login id and password will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Through the login ID and password, you login and check the status of your application.
Dr. Ambedkar Pre-Matric Scholarship to DNT Students
|Class I to VIII||Rs.1000 per student for 10 months|
|Class IX to X||Rs.1500 per student for 10 months|
Dr. Ambedkar Post-Matric Scholarship to DNT Students
The scholarship amount given to students pursuing post-matric education range between Rs.380 per month to Rs.1200 per month for hostellers. For students who are day scholars the scholarship amount varies between Rs.230 to Rs.550.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship – Rewards
Under the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship the students of different class and category are provided different rewards. This scholarship offers financial assistance and fee reimbursement to all the students. The applicant should have a personal bank account for receiving the scholarship amount. This amount is directly transferred to their bank account through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) cancelling any chance of corruption in between the distribution process. The table given below contains detailed information about all the different rewards.
|Group I – Graduate and PG-level courses like Ph.D. M.Phil., Post-doctoral, Medicine Research, Veterinary and Allied Classes, Agriculture, Engineering and Allied courses, Fashion Tech, Management, and so forth. Business Pilot License (CPL) course PG Diploma courses in authority and Pharmacy CA/L.L.M/CS/ICAW/CFA||The selected students who are hostellers will receive financial assistance of Rs.1200 per month for 10 months.||The selected students who are day scholars will receive financial assistance of Rs.550 per month for 10 months.|
|Group II – Graduate/PG courses prompting degree/recognition/declaration in regions, for example, Nursing, drug store, Mass Com, LLB, BFS, Hotel Management, Financial Services for which least level is class 12th and the limit from there PG Courses, for example, M.A./M.Sc./M. Com/M.Ed. and so on.||The selected students who are hostellers will receive financial assistance of Rs.820 per month for 10 months.||The selected students who are day scholars will receive financial assistance of Rs.530 per month for 10 months|
|Group III –All non-degree post-registration classes from which the base capability is class 10, for example, class 11 and 12, both general and expert, ITI, 3-year Diploma, Polytechnic, and so forth.||The selected students who are hostellers will receive financial assistance of Rs.380 per month for 10 months.||The selected students who are day scholars will receive financial assistance of Rs.230 per month for 10 months|
|Group IV – All classes not followed by Group I &II and prompting a B.Sc/BA/B.Com degree, and so on. Hostellers are allowed.||The selected students who are hostellers will receive financial assistance of Rs.570 per month for 10 months.||The selected students who are day scholars will receive financial assistance of Rs.300 per month for 10 months|
We hope that you find all the information presented through Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
How can students register for Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship?
The students can visit the official portal of National Scholarship Scheme 2020 to apply for this scholarship.
Can general category students apply for this scholarship?
Yes, General category students who are eligible can also apply for this scholarship.
Who is the provider of this scholarship?
The Ministry of Social Justice offers this scholarship to the underprivileged students of the country.
Can the students edit their information after submitting the application form?
Yes, the students can edit their information until the file has been closed and forwarded for final submission.
What are the benefits that a student receives under this scholarship?
The students are given financial assistance based on the class they are currently pursuing. You will find all the detailed information in the article above.