Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura is offered by the state government, it is a centrally circulated scheme. Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura 2022 scheme aims to enable them to complete their education. The focus provides financial aid to post-matriculation students, with scholarships to help economically backward class (EBC) students in completing their education. The Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura for the students of Tripura is generally active every year in the month of December.
This scholarship is offered for the year 2020 and the last date for submission of applications is 05 March 2020. There is no fee to apply for this scholarship and this scholarship. Limited applicant will be selected for this scholarship then try to apply as soon as possible after reading all the terms and condition from the official website given at the end of the page along with this site. This scholarship is worth a maximum scholarship amount of ₹ 100,000.00 ₹ 20,000.00 based on eligibility and standard selection process.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura 2022 – Comprehensive Details
These scholarships will be available only for studies in India after providing financial aid to economically backward class (EBC) students studying at matriculation or higher secondary level. Is The state/union territory for which the applicant is actually awarded by the government, i.e., is permanently inhabited Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura for Economically Backward Classes Tripura students presently meeting the eligibility criteria provided by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, for which the Government has offered.
Through this article, we will talk about all the important details used in the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura 2022. All students are requested to read or understand all the information carefully and take full advantage of it. In this article, we provide complete information about this Scholarship, Tripura, Tripura. The information contains scholarship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table given below.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura|
|Launched By||state government of Tripura|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura – Last Date
|last for the application||15th February 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura – Eligibility Criteria
In applying for the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura, candidates are first required to ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility conditions. One such condition is that the student must be a permanent resident of Tripura State. For other eligibility criteria, have a look at the list below.
- The scholarship will be open to the concerned Indian nationals for all categories of General Category (other than Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Classes) and working sources or total income from his / her parents/guardians for an unemployed candidate. Not to exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs per year.
- An income certificate should be submitted from the competent authority in the State / UT.
- After passing one stage of education to the candidates, they are studying the education in the same subject in a different subject like I.I. Sc. After I MA in one subject after one or B. Com ‘BA or after MA in another subject. Will not be eligible.
- Students who complete their academic career in one professional line after another, for example, after LLB, will not be eligible for B.T./B.Ed.
- Students studying in the higher secondary school curriculum or multipurpose high school in class XI to XII will not be eligible for this to be a continuing school course. However, in such cases, where the tenth examination of such courses is considered equivalent to matriculation and students who after passing the tenth are considered equivalent to join other courses, such students will be treated as post-matriculation and scholarships Will be eligible for the award.
- Students of postgraduate courses in medicine will be eligible if they are not allowed to practice during the duration of their course.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura – Documents Required
Before filling the application form of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripur, students should ensure that they make scanned copies of all the required documents. Below the list of these documents, it seems that a candidate / s is required to be with him / her.
- Passport-size photograph
- Verified copy of diploma / degree / certificate etc. in connection with passing all examinations
- Parents / guardians income certificate
- Aadhar card
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura – Application Procedure
If you are eligible for Tripura’s Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura, you can apply online through National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NSP, where its home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage you will have your registration reason, after registering you will receive the application ID and password on the mobile number.
- Now you have to log in on its website using the registered ID and password.
- After this you will get an OTP on your mobile number, through which you can change your password.
- In the next step, you will see the application form, in which you have to fill all the necessary details.
- All the main documents have to be attached to the application, and you have to submit the application by clicking on the submit button.
- Lastly, keep a print out of it for future reference.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Tripura – Rewards
Under Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura for Tripura, scholarships for candidates belonging to the class of EBCs who receive funding for their education for the entire duration of the course. For this, the position of the candidates should fulfil the stipulated for the renewal of the scholarship. Given below is a detailed description of the awards received by the students under this Scholarship Scheme.
|Sr. No.||Description||Scholarship amount|
|1.||Maintenance fee for Group ‘A’ students of degrees in various fields of management and medicine, postgraduate courses including PhD, M.Phil., Post-Doctoral in Medical / Engineering / Management, PG Diploma, CA / CS / ICWA / ICFA, LLM, etc.||A monthly allowance of INR 750 hostellers and INR 350 per month per day for scholars is given.|
|2.||Maintenance Allowance for Group ‘B’ Students of undergraduate/post-graduate courses who have degrees, diplomas, certificates in fields like Pharmacy (B. Pharma), Nursing, LLB, Para-Medical Courses, Mass Com, Hotel Management, MA / M Lead to.sc. / M. Com / M.Ed. / M. Pharma. etc.||INR 510 per month is given to hostellers and INR 335 per month per day to scholars.|
|3.||Maintenance fee for Group ‘C’ students of BA / B. Com / B.Sc., Etc. syllabus||A monthly allowance of INR 400 per month for hostellers and INR 210 per day for scholars is given.|
|4.||Maintenance allowance for group ‘D’ who are in class 11 and 12, ITI, 3-year diploma, polytechnic students||Under this scholarship, INR 260 is provided per month for hostellers and INR 160 days per month for scholars.|
|5.||Reader fees for blind students of group ‘A’ and ‘B’||INR 175 per month|
|6.||Reader fee for blind students of group ‘C’||INR 130 per month|
|7.||Reader fee for blind students of group ‘D’||A monthly allowance of INR 90 is given to selected scholars.|
|8.||Study tour fees for students of professional / technical courses||Up to INR 900 per year|
|9.||Thesis typing or printing fee to research scholars||Above INR 1,000|
Apart from the allowances mentioned above, the selected students also get enrolment / registration, tuition, sports, association, library, magazine, medical examination and many other fees that are essentially paid to the institution or university / board. . In addition, those students who are furthering their education through correspondence / distance education receive an annual allowance of INR 900 towards reimbursement of non-refundable fees and purchase of compulsory / prescribed books.
Contact Us –
If you want any kind of information regarding this scholarship, you can contact on the email given below –
- Phone No. – 0120 – 6619540
- Gmail – email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main objective of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura?
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to economically backward class (EBC) students studying at matriculation or higher secondary level after enabling them to complete their education.
Where we can contact for any kind of information about Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura?
If you want any kind of information you can contact on mobile no. and Email Which are given in below –
- Phone No. – 0120 – 6619540
- Gmail – firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship of Tripura?
Students will be given some benefits like monthly allowance INR 130 to INR 750. And other benefits are given above in the table.