The government keeps on implementing new schemes every day for the beautiful future of the children. There are many children across the country who, despite being capable, are not able to complete their education. For these children, the government constitutes schemes like scholarships. One such scholarship scheme, named E Grantz, has been started by the Government of Kerala in its state. The benefit of scholarship will be provided to the eligible students through this scheme. To know in detail about E Grantz 3.0, read this article completely. In this article, every kind of information related to it has been shared, such as its purpose, benefits, eligibility, documents, application process etc. Only the students residing in the state who want to take advantage of this E Grantz 3.0 Scholarship, please read this article completely.
E Grantz 3.0 – Comprehensive Details
The Kerala government has started this E Grantz 3.0 portal for such students living in the state of Kerala who are unable to complete their education due to financial constraints and leave their studies only halfway. Only students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Castes of the state will be able to take advantage of this facility. The Kerala E Grantz 3.0 portal has been launched by the Community Development Department of the Government of Kerala for the backward class of their state, through which scholarships can be given to the students who are finding it really difficult to get quality education. Through this E Grantz 3.0 portal, backward class students living in the state can apply online for the scholarship.
E Grantz 3.0 – Overview
|Portal Name||E Grantz 3.0 portal|
|Launched By||Government Of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||State’s Lower Class Students|
|Objective||To Provide Education to the Students of the lower class of the State|
|Benefits||Scholarship Benefit through Portal|
|Category||Kerala Government Scholarship|
E Grantz 3.0 – Key Objective
The only objective of the government behind starting this E Grantz 3.0 Scholarship is to develop its state, because there are many such students in the state, who, despite being capable, are unable to complete their education, by applying on this online portal. Students will be able to take advantage of scholarship for their studies. Apart from this, students will also get the benefit of other services present on the portal. All the students will be able to complete their education through the E Grantz 3.0 portal, due to which the unemployment rate rising in the state will also see a decline. This facility is completely online, applicants who want to take advantage of this facility can apply from the official website of Kerala E Grantz 3.0 from the comfort of their homes, this will save both their time and money.
E Grantz 3.0 – Benefits & Features
The benefits and features of this scholarship portal are as follows:-
- The main objective of the Grantz 3.0 Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to those students who are not able to pursue their education due to their financial condition.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the applicants with the help of scholarship, so that they can continue their education without any burden.
- With the help of this scheme, the unemployment ratio in the state will also be reduced, because more and more students will become successful by getting educated.
- Applicants can apply for e-grant scholarships from home with the help of the official website. This will save a lot of time and money and also bring transparency in the system.
- There are many such students in the state who, despite being capable, are not able to complete their education, but by applying on this online portal, students will be able to take advantage of scholarships for their studies.
- Apart from this, students will also get the benefit of other services available on the E Grantz 3.0 Scholarship Portal.
- All the students will be able to complete their education through the E Grantz 3.0 portal, due to which the unemployment rate rising in the state will also see a decline.
- This application facility is completely online, so using it will save both time and money.
- There is no specific time limit for any scholarship through the E Grantz Scholarship Portal.
- Students can apply for the scholarship at any time, but they must apply within one week of joining the institutional course programmes.
- Only the natives of the state will be able to take advantage of this portal, and there are various courses and institutes listed on the portal for which scholarships are offered.
E Grantz 3.0 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying it is very important to know the criteria set for the scheme, which are detailed in the following section:
- The applicant student should be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala under residential criteria. Students coming from outside the state of Kerala will not be eligible to apply on this portal.
- To avail the facility, the student must be pursuing a pre-matric or post-matric course program under a legally sanctioned institution.
- Students who have got admission under the institute with reserved quota are eligible to apply on this portal.
- The admission of the candidate should be done on the basis of merit.
- There should be 75% attendance in the class at the end of each month, only then the student will be eligible for this facility.
Only children of the following categories can take advantage of this facility:-
- Socially Backward Communities (SBC)
- Economically Backward Communities (EBC)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Other Eligible Communities (OEC)
The income criterion is applicable for all the students studying under any vocational course, undergraduate, postgraduate courses and also for 12th class students. which is like this:-
- There is no income criterion for Other Backward Classes
- The family income of OEC/Scheduled Caste students should be less than 1 lakh.
- Under this online portal, the family annual income of other categories of students should be less than 1 lakh.
E-Grantz 3.0 – Documents Required
The documents required to take advantage of this online portal are as follows:-
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Other identity proof
- Proof of family income
- Age proof
- Caste Certificate
- Final exam mark sheet
Important – The student applying under the E Grantz 3.0 Scholarship is obliged to submit all these documents to the head of the institution within the stipulated time period of one week.
E-Grantz 3.0 – Egrants Scholarship Application Procedure
To take advantage of this online portal, the applicant has to register himself, whose simple process is as follows:-
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of this scholarship portal. After this the homepage of the website will open.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link of One Time Registration. After this a new page will be displayed in front of you, on which you will see a form and some instructions.
- Now you have to enter the information asked in this form, such as your Aadhar card number and your name. After that, you have to click on the Validate Aadhaar option.
- After this, you have to enter your mobile number and other personal details, and click on the register button. Now the credentials will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to log in yourself on the portal using your credentials, after that you will see the login form on the homepage.
- In this application form, you have to fill in your five types of details, after that you have to click on the option of Apply for Scholarship Post Matric.
- The list of scholarship will be displayed on your screen, and you have to select the scholarship from this, and the application form will be displayed on your screen
- Along with this, you have to upload all the documents, and click on the “Submit” button. Thus your application will be completed.