The MYSY Scholarship has been announced by the Gujarat Government. Through this article, we give full details about you and MYSY Scholarship 2022, its purpose, benefits, facilities, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process etc. Provides various scholarships for both State Government and Central Government students to promote education. So that every student in the country can get a proper education. So, what has happened, as you every one If you are interested to grab the detail about MYSY then you are requested to read this article very carefully till the end.
Aid for the government runs a number of youth scholarships in its studies. Under these scholarships, the youth of the country get help in their studies and full study without any problems. In this article, we have a similar scholarship, which, being run, will know about the Gujarat government. We are talking about under the MYSY scholarship which is financial and other assistant-ship provided to pursue higher studies to meritorious and needy students.
MYSY Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
MYSY Scholarship is a scholarship that is offered to section for economically weaker students of Gujarat. All those students who wish to apply for MYSY scholarship every year to pursue higher education like diploma course, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course, etc. The government spends 1000 crores on this scholarship every year. All those students who are interested in applying for MYSY, visit the official website and follow the application process given by us.
In this article, we will provide you with information related to this scholarship. For this application, a convenient and phased process is also available in this article, read the article carefully and proceed to the application. We will discuss about MYSY Scholarship 2021 what different types of scholarships are offered under this scheme? What are the prizes offered to the students? What is the application process that a student should follow? You will find the answer to all these questions in the article given below.
MYSY Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||MYSY Scholarship|
|Launched By||The Government of Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
MYSY Scholarship – Last Date
|Starting date of application||19 October 2020|
|Last date to apply||30 April 2021|
|Starting date of renewal||12 October 2020|
|Last date to renew||31 December 2020|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
MYSY Scholarship – List of Eligible Courses Under
Under this scholarship many types of courses available here for the students, which are given below as follow –
- Bachelor in Medical and Surgery and Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Medicine and Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Instrumentation Control Engineering
- Information and Communications Technology
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electricals and Electronics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Environment Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Interior Design
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Bachelors of Arts
- Social Works
- Rural Development
- Political Science
- Indian Culture
- Bachelors of Commerce
- Business Management
- Computer application
- International Business
- Marketing Management
MYSY Scholarship – Benefits
The students who get selected under this scholarship are given various financial benefits.
- Under the MYSY Scholarship Scheme, non-reserved students will also get financial assistance for purchase of books and equipment.
- For those students who are in Gujarat Medical Education Research Society and will get financial assistance of Rs 10 lakhs during dental courses 5 years
- For government jobs, there is an age relaxation given to all categories of students. This age relaxation is 5 years.
- All those students who want to appear in the competitive examination will be imparted training in the training centres.
- If there is any higher education facility or government hostel in that area, the government will also provide assistance of Rs 1200 per month for 10 months.
- All students, who have passed class 10th and 12th with 80% and opted for diploma course, will get Rs. 25000 per year or 50% fees whichever is less.
- Under MYSY Scholarship Scheme, the cost of reading the material etc. will be provided by the government free of organization.
MYSY Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
The MYSY Scholarship 2020 will be awarded to those students from economically weaker backgrounds. There are several other criteria in eligibility for MYSY 2020. Here is a look at MYSY Eligibility Criteria 2020.
- The candidate must be a domicile of the state of Gujarat.
- Candidates who need MYSY for Diploma Course 2020, they have passed their class X examination with at least 80% in the board examination. It must be from a recognized board from the state of Gujarat.
- For the bachelor’s degree program, MYSY eligibility criteria is 2020 that a candidate must have passed class 12 examination of science or general stream with a minimum of 80% in board examination from a recognized board from a Gujarat state.
- For the diploma degree for the students, to get the benefit of MYSY Eligibility Criteria 2020 Scheme, 65% marks at diploma level from a recognized university in the state of Gujarat.
- Only those candidates whose annual parental income is not more than ₹ 6,00,000 are eligible for MYSY Scholarship.
- The validity of the income certificate has been approved by the Government of Gujarat for three financial years from the date of issue. Therefore, a candidate who does not need a valid income certificate has to re-issue it for the next three years.
|Courses||Percent||Annual family income|
|Diploma courses||Should have secured 80% or more percentile in class 10||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Engineering and pharmacy courses||Should have secured 80% or higher percentage in 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Medical courses||Security percentage or higher percentage in 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
|Other courses like BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA etc.||Should have secured 80% or higher percentage in 12th||Rs 600000 per annum|
MYSY Scholarship – Documents Required
In order to avail the benefits under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, you should have the following documents-
- Income certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Self-declaration form
- Certificate from Institute for new student
- Renewal certificate from the institute
- Self-declaration for non-IT returns
- 10th and 12th grade mark sheet
- Admit card and fee receipt
- Bank account proof
- Hostel Admit Card and Fee Receipt
- Affidavit (Non-judicial stamp paper Rs. 20)
- Recent passport size photo
MYSY Scholarship – Application Procedure
In order to apply for MYSY Scholarship you only need to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the MYSY Scholarship, where its page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on “Login / Register” to log in or register.
- Now you have to click on “Fresh Application“, if you are already registered, then you have to log in with the help of Login ID password.
- If you are not registered then you need to register.
- To register, you have to enter all the necessary details like board, university, stream, passing year, year of admission, enrolment number, mobile number etc.
- In the next step you have to click on “Get Password” after which an application form will open in front of you.
- All the necessary details have to be entered in this form and all-important documents have to be attached.
- At the end, you have to click on “Submit” and submit the form.
- You can apply for MYSY scholarship through the above steps.
Contact Us –
If you have any queries regarding this Scholarship, then contact on the following helplines.
- MYSY helpline numbers – 079-26566000,7043333181 (10:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
We hope that you find all the information presented through MYSY Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
How much scholarship can I get from MYSY?
Eligible for 50% of approved annual tuition or Rs.25,000 / -, whichever is less. The hostel and who is residing outside its residential indigenous taluka place is eligible for a scholarship of Rs. 1,200 per month in a year (maximum 10 months).
How can I apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Himachal Pradesh?
Go to step 1 Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister’s official website Swavalamban Yojana i.e., mmsy.hp.gov.in. Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on the link of online application for Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana. Step 3 The application form will be displayed on the page screen.
Who are eligible for the MYSY Scholarship?
All those students who wish to apply for MYSY scholarship every year to pursue higher education like diploma course, engineering, pharmacy course, medical course etc. The government spends 1000 crores on this scholarship scheme every year.