We all citizens know that many types of scholarships are started in our country to help the students. Similarly Vivo for Education Scholarship has been issued by Vivo India Limited Company. There are many free scholarships in India which include private scholarships and government scholarships. Vivo Scholarship is one of the private scholarships for students from India. The free scholarship is for the students who are studying in class 10 and 12. Scholarship Test or Free Scholarship Test 2021 is conducted to select the talented students. The scholarship award is provided in the form of financial aid. Vivo for Education Scholarship 2022 Reward will be in the form of financial help. If you want to know VIVO Scholarship Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents List and Online Application Form Process, then you have to read this article completely.
Vivo for Education Scholarship 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
If you want to get benefits under Vivo for Education Scholarship 2022, then you have to fulfill the eligibility given below :-
- The Vivo for Education Scholarship is available for the students who are natives of Telangana and Maharashtra.
- Applicant should be studying in the class 10 or 12th.
- Applicant must have secured 80% marks in class 11th or 9th in the academic year 2020-21.
- Annual income of the applicants family should not exceed rupees 4 Lacs.
|Last Date for the Application||15 September 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
- Marang Gomke Jaipal Singh Munda Transnational Scholarship
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship (MANF)
- Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries will be awarded a scholarship amount of INR 10000/-.
- Students will get the award only once.
Documents Required Vivo for Education Scholarship 2022
Students must have the documents which are listed below before they apply.
- Aadhaar card
- Class 9th Marksheet
- Class 11th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Reseditail Certificate
- Bank Details
- Admission Fee Receipt
Process to Apply Online For Vivo For Education Scholarship 2022?
Applicants who are eligible for the Scholarship can apply online. Students can apply online for the scholarship through buddy4study. Follow the steps below to apply for the Vivo Online Scholarship.
- First of all, visit the Official website of Vivo for Education Scholarship. After that, the homepage will be open in front of you.
- On the Home Page of website, you have to click on scholarship option available in menu bar.
- Now look over the Vivo for Education Scholarship from all scholarships section. After this, click on Apply now option or directly click here.
- As you click the link login window open on the screen. Login the portal with your registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page’ if you are registered with the portal.
- If not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’ then register yourself first by click Register option.
- To register you have to use your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account to get registered .
- This will redirected you to the ‘Vivo for Education Scholarship 2022’ application form page.
- Click on ‘Start Application’ button to begin the process and Fill the required details in the online application form like :-
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Thereafter upload relevant documents as listed above and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ by tick the checkbox.
- Now Select ‘Preview’ button to open the filled application and Check all the details you entered.
- After that, Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process only in case no change is required to make in the application form further.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 261)
We hope that you find all the information presented through Vivo for Education Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.