Vodafone Scholarship is an initiative started by Vodafone Idea Scholarship for both financial backward students and meritorious students. Vodafone Scholarship 2022 is available for students at the primary level to Doctoral level. The students of all the categories are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The aim is to offer different kinds of scholarships that fit the needs of various kinds of students. The students belonging to economically weaker class can apply for Need-Based Scholarships and the students who have an extraordinary educational career can apply for Merit-Based Scholarships.
The Vodafone Scholarship has been introduced for the welfare of the students and teachers, under which financial assistance is given to the students for their education, and the teachers who make their important contribution for the bright future of the students, they are also given financially under this program. Grant is being given under this scholarship, annual grant is provided to 2500 students and 200 teachers. For more information about this, you have to read the article given below, through it you will get all the information related to it easily, and convenient and phased procedure is also being given for the application.
Vodafone Scholarship 2023 – Comprehensive Details
Vodafone Idea Scholarship offers various scholarships according to the needs to different students. In India one of the major reason students drop out of schools is lack of money. Unavailability of finances forces students out of school and towards labour at an early age. This scheme offers scholarship to such students so, they can build a future for themselves. Some students have a great intellectual mind which makes them stand apart from the rest of students. Such students are also offered scholarship so; they can be encouraged to reach heights.
In this article, we will provide you with information related to this scholarship. For this application, a convenient and phased procedure is also available in this article, read the article carefully and proceed for the application. we will discuss about the Vodafone Scholarship. What are the different types of scholarships offered under this scheme? What are the rewards offered to students? What is the application procedure that a student must follow? You will find answers to all these question in the article given below.
Vodafone Scholarship – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Vodafone Scholarship|
|Launched By||Vodafone Idea Scholarship|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
Vodafone Scholarship – Last Date
|Starting Date of Application|
|Last Date of Application||31st March 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Vodafone Scholarship – Complete List
There are two types of scholarship that are offered to the students under this scheme.
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Merit-Based Scholarship
Need-Based Scholarships: In India there is a huge population of students who come from weak financial households. The aim of this scholarship is to support these students by providing them funds so, they can afford quality education. The main targets of this scholarship are the poverty-stricken families. Through this scholarship the Vodafone Foundation will be able to reduce the burden on these students and their families.
Merit-Based Scholarship: Various state government, organizations, trusts, NGOs offer merit-based based scholarship to those students who perform outstandingly in their academic career. These students are provided scholarship to continue their higher education form India or abroad. Out of all the applicants the authorities select the most deserving and worthy students to give this scholarship.
Vodafone Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Each and every scholarship has a certain set of requirements and only those who fulfil these requirements in the best way possible are selected. The eligibility criteria for this scholarship vary according to the type of scholarship a student chooses (Either Need- based or Merit-based).
- The applicants pursuing class lower primary to doctoral degree level are eligible under this scholarship.
- The applicants will be provided scholarship on the basis of their financial condition and academic performance.
Vodafone Scholarship – Documents Required
The application process of Vodafone scholarship requires certain documents to prove your eligibility. Below we have given all the documents that you may or may not require for during application.
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Pan Card
- Relevant marks cards
- Bank Passbook
Note: None of the scholarships ask for the “Processing Charge” from the student. The student must keep in mind to enter all the valid information in the application form and the form must be submitted bure the due date.
Vodafone Scholarship – Application Procedure
The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria and want to apply for Vodafone Scholarship Application Form can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, the students must visit the official website of Vodafone Scholarship. The homepage of the website will open on your desktop.
- On the homepage, the select any of the two scholarship 1) Need-Based Scholarships 2) Merit-Based Scholarship
- Need-Based Scholarships: The aim of this scholarship is to support these students by providing them funds so, they can afford quality education. The main targets of this scholarship are the poverty-stricken families. Through this scholarship the Vodafone Foundation will be able to reduce the burden on these students and their families.
- Merit-Based Scholarship: This is a merit-based based scholarship and it is offered to those students who perform outstandingly in their academic career. These students are provided scholarship to continue their higher education form India or abroad. Out of all the applicants the authorities select the most deserving and worthy students to give this scholarship.
- Select, the scholarship you are eligible for.
- If you are a fresh applicant then, first register yourself on the portal.
- If you have already registered, then log into your account.
- The fresh applicants must fill the registration form and submit it.
- An instruction page will open, read all the instruction given on that page and proceed further.
- An application form will open, fill all the details in that form and submit it to complete the process.
Vodafone Scholarship – Teachers Scholarship
Along with helping the students to fulfil their dreams, Vodafone Idea has also announced a scholarship for the teachers. The role of teachers as change makers is not sufficient recognition. That is why a new scholarship program has been started for their welfare. In addition to supporting 2500 students, 200 teachers have also been given incentives through scholarships.
Every scholarship has a certain set of requirements and only those who fulfil these requirements in the best way possible are selected.
- All those who are full-time teachers (HM, can serve as principal) are eligible to apply for this.
- The teacher should belong to government or government aided schools.
- Be able to read any subject.
- Teaching standards 8th and above.
- Recognized academic excellence.
- The teacher should not have obtained VI or any other scholarship in the previous year.
The application process of Vodafone scholarship requires certain documents to prove eligibility for the teachers.
- Passport size photo
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar card, PAN card, passport or any other government-issued ID)
- For the application, the teacher must have proof of his employment. (Appointment letter, employer issued ID card, salary slip)
- There should also be evidence of academic excellence. (Certificate, citation, paper acceptance, paper published)
- Bank statement (copy of check / passbook / account statement
The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria and want to apply for Vodafone Scholarship Application Form for teachers can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, the students must visit the official website of the Vodafone Scholarship. The homepage of the website will open on your desktop.
- On the homepage, click on the “VI Scholarship” tab.
- Now, you have to Select, the scholarship for teacher option.
- After this, you have to click on the “Apply” button.
- If you are a fresh applicant then, first register yourself on the portal and If you have already registered, then log into your account.
- On the login tab, an instruction page will open, read all the instruction given on that page and proceed further.
- Lastly, an application form will open, fill all the details in that form and click on the “Submit” button.
Vodafone Scholarship – Rewards
The students who get selected under this scholarship are given various financial benefits.
- The financial rewards offered to students vary on the basis of scholarship they have applied for.
- Under some scholarship the candidates are given scholarship amount in U.S. Dollars while, other scholarships offer rewards in Indian rupee.
- The scholarship amount offered to students can rang between Rs.1000 to Rs.1 Lakh.
- Those students who fulfil the eligibility requirements of a scholarship completely will get selected for this scholarship and then, they will be able to avail these benefits.
Contact Us –
If you have any queries regarding Vodafone Scholarship, then contact on the following helplines.
- Address: Vodafone Idea Limited (formerly Idea Cellular Limited), An Aditya Birla Group & Vodafone partnership, Birla Centurion, 10th Floor, Plot No. 794, B Wing, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 030 India
- Registered Address: Vodafone Idea Limited (formerly Idea Cellular Limited), An Aditya Birla Group & Vodafone partnership, Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector no. 11, Gandhinagar – 382011, India
- Contact Number: +91-79 6671 4000.
We hope that you find all the information presented through Vodafone Scholarship Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Do students have pay registration fee for Vodafone Scholarship?
No, there is no registration fee that has to be paid by the student.
Who is the provider of this scholarship?
The Vodafone Idea Foundation is the provider of this scholarship.
What is the main aim of this scholarship?
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide various types of economic benefits that suit the needs of different types of students. Students belonging to the economically weaker section can apply for a need-based scholarship and students who have an exceptional academic career can apply for a merit-based scholarship.
Which documents are required to apply for the Sixth Students Scholarship?
Scholarship application to upload a recent passport size photo, any proof of identity (Aadhaar card / PAN card / passport or any other government issued identity), proof of academic excellence and bank details (check / passbook / account statement Requires a copy of).