Austria Government Scholarship Applications are invited to apply for the Development Scholarship in Austria. The Austria Government Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded free scholarship to study abroad for free. The Austrian government has announced scholarships for all international students to study in Austria. All expenses will be included in the Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC) during a study in Austria. Also apply for (fully funded) Xiamen University CSC Scholarships 2021 in China.
Austria Government Scholarship for International Students will cover fully funded and half scholarships for international students to study in Europe, Austria. So read all the details below and go through what the syllabus and eligibility criteria are like they require from you. Participants can study for a short course, undergraduate, masters, PhD program of the following fields below – Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts and related fields.
Austria Government Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Scholarships can be taken at any Austrian university. A wide range of academic fields have been offered in the fields of natural sciences, technical sciences, human medicine, health sciences, medical sciences, agricultural sciences, social sciences, humanities, arts and many other fields. Study in Europe is one of the best opportunities ever you can easily travel to other European countries. Over 10,000 days of European scholarships have been opened. All expenses will be covered under the Austria Government Scholarship. Detailed information about the Austrian Government Scholarship Republic is given below.
The Austria Scholarship is open to all international students from any country to study in Austria for free. One of the good opportunities to study in Europe. Through this article we will talk about all the important information used in the Austria Government Scholarship 2021 all students are requested to read or understand all the information carefully and take full advantage of it. In this article we will talk about various aspects of this scholarship program. What are the eligibility criteria for this scholarship? Which students can apply for this scholarship? What is the application process for this scholarship? You will find the answers to all your questions in the below given article.
Austria Government Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Austria Government Scholarship|
|Launched By||Austrian government|
|Objective||Provide scholarship to students.|
Also Read –
Austria Government Scholarship – Last Date
|Start Date of Online application|
|last Date for the application||1st March 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Austria Government Scholarship – Complete List
There are two types of scholarships under the Austrian Development Scholarship for applicants from all around the world with some specific courses: The course description is given below-
- Scholarships for ADC Priority Countries
- Scholarships for other developing countries
Austria Government Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
The students who wish to apply for this scholarship need to fulfil certain conditions, which are given below –
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Students working on their research at the bachelor’s or master’s degree level or on their dissertation can apply.
- Candidates who have already availed this scholarship either in Bachelor’s, Masters or Ph.D. levels are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate must not travel to Austria in the last 6 months for research, educational, or study purposes.
- A candidate must be under 35, while applying for a research grant at the bachelor’s or master’s degree level.
- A candidate must be below 40 years, while Ph.D. Application for a research grant in education level.
Austria Government Scholarship – Documents Required
The students need to submit following documents while applying for this scholarship.
- Complete Online Application form
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Supervisor Confirmation
- Two recommendation letters
- A scanned passport copies.
- Home university participation certificate.
Austria Government Scholarship – Application Procedure
Students can apply for this scholarship through online mode. Follow the steps given below to begin the process of your application.
- Firstly, you must go to the official website of Austria Government Scholarship, where will be the homepage Open in your front.
- On the homepage, you have to register yourself to create an ID password.
- Now you have to complete the registration process through your email.
- After this you will have to click on “Online Application” and select the scholarship.
- In the next step, an application form will open in front of you, in which you have to fill all the necessary information.
- At the end, you have to complete the application and click on the “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future reference.
Austria Government Scholarship – Benefits
The students under this scholarship will receive monetary benefits on the basis of their education level. We have shared with you all the necessary information.
- Under this scholarship, students are provided with a monthly scholarship instalment of up to 1.050 EUR.
- Health insurance will also be provided to its participants, which is one of the main benefits.
- Students are provided accommodation under its benefits.
- For this, travel allowance will be provided to the selected students.
Contact Us –
If you have any queries about this scholarship please, contact n the following helplines.
- Address – INSTITUTE OF TOURISM, AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT, Klessheimer Straße 4 A-5071 Siezenheim
- Office –
- Tel – +43 662 85 1263 – 11
- Fax – +43 662 85 12 63 – 25
- E-Mail – email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through Austria Government Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
How can I get a scholarship to study in Austria?
www.grants.at – You can find an overview of possible scholarship programs in our database. In addition, some of them also provide scholarships for the study and research residency in Austria, as investigating local institutions in their home country. It depends on the scholarship program.
How can I Study in Austria?
To apply to study in Austria, you either applied to the university and mailed the required documents, the University of Applied Sciences Fachhochschule / UAS) or the UAS degree program. Applications submitted to the representative authorities of Austria will be sent to the educational institution.
What is the best scholarship in the world?
- Government Funded International Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship (USA)
- Chevening Scholarship (UK)
- Australia Award Scholarship (Australia)
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program (France)
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship (UK)
- Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University (UK)