The application form for Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program has been issued by the management of Avanti Gurukul. Students who want to prepare for JEE / NEET examinations along with other competitive examinations, all of them can apply for this. To apply, one has to visit its official website. Its main objective is to provide golden opportunities for students who want to prepare for JEE / NEET after secondary education.
Avanti Gurukul offers online live classes by talented experienced teachers from top medical colleges IIT / NIT /, who help applicants secure top 100 rank in JEE / NEET examinations. Under the Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program 2022, candidates who are currently studying in class 10th, class 11th and class 12th can avail 50% discount on Avanti course fee and they will get the course fee if selected. There is also a 100% return opportunity. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The main objective of Avanti Gurukul is to help students across India get good seats in engineering and medical colleges that offer them free online classes and train them for IIT, JEE, NTSE, CET, NEET courses. Through Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program, students can get 10% discount on Avanti course fee and 100% refund of course fee if selected in any IIT / AIIMS colleges. This article contains all the detailed information related to the Gurukul scholarship program i.e., eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, award, and much more.
All those students who are studying in class 10th, 11th and 12th as well as want to prepare for IIT, JEE, NTSE, CET, NEET courses, can apply for this scholarship. Under this Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program, students can avail 50% discount on the course fee. Through this, students get 100% refund of the course fee on selection in the Indian Institutes of Technology. Through this article, we will provide you complete information about the scholarship. What documents are mainly required for this? What will be the required eligibility? And what will be the application process?
Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program|
|Conducted By||Avanti Gurukul|
|Eligible For||Students enrolled in class 10th class 11th and class 12th|
|Objective Of Scheme||To offer online live classes by talented experienced teachers from IIT/NIT/top medical colleges to help candidates to secure top 100 ranks on JEE/NEET examinations.|
|Mode of Application||online mode|
Also Read –
Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program – Last Dates
Following are the important key dates which students must keep in mind before filling up the application form:
|Start of Application||Available|
|Last Date to Apply for Avanti Gurukul||31 August 2020|
Note -The given dates are for the academic year 2020-21, they may change every year on the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program – Eligibility Criteria
Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Applicants are required to check the following eligibility criteria before filling the scholarship application. After fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, students can proceed to apply –
- To apply for this scholarship, candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The main eligibility for this application is that candidates should be studying in class 10th, class 11th, and 12th.
- Students of class 12th pass are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program – Application Procedure
After checking your eligibility criteria, you can proceed by filling your application form in online mode. Read below to know the complete step by step process of filling the application form –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program, where its home page will appear in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Registration” button to register.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, where you will have to register new through e-mail.
- After this, you will get a new ID and password, which you can use to log in.
- An application form will open in front of you, in which the necessary information has to be filled, such as – personal details, educational details, family income, etc.
- Now you have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button to complete your application process.
Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program – Selection Procedure
The management of Avanti Gurukul will select applicants for Avanti Gurukul Scholarship based on their Academy background. Selection of students is also based on 2 rounds. –
- In the initial screening, the selection of the beneficiary for the scholarship will be taken by the management.
- This will be followed by a telephonic interview with the student.
- The selection process will be completed only after both stages are completed.
Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program – Rewards
Students selected for Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program will get the following benefits –
- Selected applicants will get 50% discount on Avanti course fee.
- If the student gets selected in IIT / AIIMS, 100% refund will be given for the course fee.
- If the candidate gets selected in IIT / AIIMS through Avanti Gurukul Scholarship, then it will be of maximum benefit for those candidates and will be a chance to show their talent.
Contact Us –
In case of inquiry, please reach out to us –
- Call: 011-430-92248 (Extreme-118) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the selection process for the Avanti Gurukul Program?
The management of Avanti Gurukul will select the applicants for Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program on the basis of their Academic Backgrounds. The selection of students are also based upon 2 rounds
- Initial Screening
- Telephonic Interviews
How do students get benefits through Avanti courses?
- Selected applicants will receive a 50% discount on Avanti course fee
- If in case the student gets selected in IITs/ AIIMS, then 100% refund of course fees.
- In case the candidate get selected in IITs/AIIMS through Gurukul Scholarship Program it will be the highest benefit to those candidates and a chance to show their talent.
Can 12th pass out students apply for this scholarship?
No, only class 10th, class 11th and students currently studying in 12th class can apply for this scholarship.
What is the last date to apply for Avanti Gurukul Scholarship 2020?
Last date to apply for Avanti Gurukul Scholarship 2020 is 31 August 2020