Colgate Palmolive India Limited offers Colgate Scholarship India. The aim of the Colgate Scholarship 2022 is to provide basic support through career guidance and mentoring, as well as financial assistance to meritorious students. The students can opt vocational as well as professional courses through this scholarship. Interested candidates can give a missed call on the Toll-Free number 1800 313 4575 printed on the Colgate packs. Students studying from 11 to vocational as well as vocational courses can apply for this scholarship.
Colgate scholarship offers 501 awards worth up to Rs 1, 00,000 through an all-India contest. Persons having a child or children below the 21-year-old age group are eligible to apply. The scholarship registration opens from June1 to September30. Students who fulfil all the eligibility criteria set by the company are shortlisted for the program. For this, you will get more information through this article, following steps will also be made available for you to apply, through which you can easily complete the application process.
Colgate Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Colgate scholarship has been implemented by Colgate Palmolive India Limited. Through this, meritorious students are awarded up to 75,000 every year. Financial assistance is provided to all students who are financially backward and unable to meet their education expenses. Through this scholarship, along with the encouragement of students, a new and accessible life is provided to make the future bright. Apart from this, those students who are young, talented athletes competing at the state or national level are also eligible for this scholarship.
Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to the Colgate scholarship. What documents will you need for the scholarship? What eligibility criteria do you have to fulfil for this scholarship? What is the application process for this? For this, the following steps will be given, the following which you can simplify the application process. Through this, you will also get answers to all your questions. For complete information about this scholarship, you should read the following article carefully.
Colgate Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Colgate Scholarship|
|Launched By||Colgate Palmolive India Limited|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to the students|
|Total number of Scholarships||501|
|Rewards||Up to one lakh (100000)|
Colgate Scholarship – Last Date
|Last date of Application||28 Feb. 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Colgate Scholarship – Complete List
Colgate Palmolive India Limited offers different scholarships for the financially backward students. Scholarship list offered by Colgate are given in the below table:
|S.No.||Scholarship Program||Scholarship for|
|1.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme-||Class 11th students|
|2.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme – 1-Year Vocational Courses||1-Year Vocational Courses|
|3.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme||3 Year Diploma/Graduation Courses|
|4.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme||Engineering Courses/BDS|
|5.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme||Sportspersons|
|6.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant||For Individuals Helping Others|
Colgate Scholarship – Terms & Conditions
Following are the terms and conditions that a candidate should keep in mind while going through the procedure of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship:
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship introduced by Colgate Palmolive India Limited will be open for Indian students from 3 April 2020 to 30 September 2020.
- Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship is for the meritorious but financially weak students or below poverty line students who are willing to have a decent education.
- Those candidates who want to apply for this Scholarship must have all the documents prescribed by statutory norms at the time of filling an application.
- Before filling an application, candidate must check the eligibility criteria and categories mentioned by the management.
- It is not guaranteed that all the candidates who fill the application form will get selected for the Colgate Scholarship. The selection process undergoes different step to shortlist the students for final selections. It may take few months for the process of selection.
- Colgate/technology implementation partner will approach the students once they are selected for the Colgate Scholarship.
- Purchasing of any Colgate products i.e. toothpastes or any other Colgate product will not have any link to participate in the scholarship.
- All the information received by the students will remain confidential and will only be used for the candidate’s shortlisting and not in any case will be used for commercial purposes.
- Colgate Palmolive India Limited will have all the rights to verify the documents uploaded by the candidates at any point of time.
- If at any point of time whether during the process of submission of the application form or after the selection of the candidate, Colgate will found that the candidate has mentioned any wrong/false information, Colgate will have all the rights to cancel the application form or withdraw the amount of scholarship provided to the student.
- While filling the application form for this Scholarship, the candidate does not have to pay any fee for registration.
- The company employees, affiliates of company, family members of the company employees are not eligible for Colgate Scholarship.
Colgate Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are willing to apply for Colgate Scholarship 2022, need to fulfil the eligibility criteria put forth by the department of Colgate Palmolive India Limited. Once the student finds he/she is eligible for this Scholarship, he/she can proceed further. The key eligibility criteria for this Scholarship are mentioned in below table:
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme – Class 11th
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme – 1-Year Vocational Courses
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme –3 Year Diploma/Graduation Courses
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme- Engineering Courses/BDS
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme – Sportspersons 2020
Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant- For Individuals Helping Others
Colgate Scholarship – Required Documents
Following are the important documents which must be available to students before applying for the Colgate scholarship:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Mark sheet of 10th Class
- Latest mark sheet and educational certificate
- Income Proof – Income certificate/ BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/ Bonafide certificate (in case student has already taken admission for professional course)
- Result of entrance examination (In case seeking admission)
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
- Candidate have Scanned copy of highest performance achieved (If applying for Sports Scholarship) for this application.
- Name & Registration number of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit (If applying for general financial support category)
Colgate Scholarship – Application Procedure
Candidates who find himself/herself eligible for the Colgate Scholarship can apply for it by going through the following steps and follow them accurately:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Colgate Scholarship, where the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Get Started” button, now read the information given carefully, and click on the “Apply” button.
- Now, the home page of “buddy4study” will open in front of you, where you will have to register yourself.
- You can register yourself through your mobile number, email, and Facebook.
- Now, you have to log in through your login credentials.
- After this, by clicking the button of “START APPLICATION”, you will get all the required information like; Aadhar number, date of birth, annual family income, full address, educational details, documents, bank details, and details about your family members are to be entered.
- At the end, you have to check the details once again by clicking the “PREVIEW” button, and after clicking on the “Submit” option.
- A printout of this application is to be kept for future reference.
Colgate Scholarship – Selection & Prize Disbursement
Students who fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid by the department of Colgate Palmolive India Limited get selected for the Colgate Scholarship. After selection procedure, students get reward depending upon the type of scholarship they had opted for. 45 Colgate scholarships of Rs.1 lakh and 456 scholarships worth Rs.10, 000 will be given to the selected candidates. The following table, which is given below, will provide detailed information about the reward being given to the students:
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Prize Disbursement|
|1.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme – Class 11th||20,000 per annum for 2 years|
|2.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme – 1-Year Vocational Courses||20,000 for 1 year|
|3.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme –3 Year Diploma/Graduation Courses||30,000 per year for 3 years|
|4.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme- Engineering Courses/ BDS||30,000 per annum for 4 years|
|5.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme – Sportspersons 2020||75,000 per year for 3 years|
|6.||Keep India Smiling Foundational Grant- For Individuals Helping Others||75,000 per year for 2 years|
Colgate Scholarship – Post Selection Procedure
Post Selection Procedure for Colgate Scholarship is given below:
- Department of Colgate Palmolive India Limited will give Scholarship to the selected students under 45 Colgate scholarships of Rs.1 lakh and 456 scholarships worth Rs.10,000 to the selected candidates.
- The amount of scholarship will be paid through cheque to the selected students. The cheque will be issued to the candidates name and will be posted to the address mentioned in the form.
- The candidate should have a bank account or post office account.
We hope that you find all the information presented through Colgate Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Why should apply for the Colgate Scholarship?
Colgate Scholarship aims to offer financial aid to those students who have weak economic background but have desire to achieve their dream course. It also provides foundational support through career guidance and mentorship. Not only that, but Colgate Scholarship extends its scholarship benefits to young and talented athletes competing at the district, state or national level.
How many scholarships are awarded to the selected candidates every year?
Colgate Scholarship offers a total of 501 scholarships to the meritorious aspirants every year.
What is the starting and closing date to apply for Colgate Scholarship?
Candidates can start applying for the scholarship application from 6th June 2020 while as the last date for applying the scholarship application is 30th January 2020.
What is the scholarship amount that is disbursed to the applicants through this scholarship?
An amount of Rs. 75,000/- will be disbursed to the applicants of the Colgate Scholarship. How will be the scholarship amount paid to the selected candidates?
The scholarship amount will be paid through Account Payee Cheque to the selected candidates.