Credit Suisse Scholarship Program has established a scholarship program to assist the scheme for children of employees who continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered for full-time study at a recognized institution of the student’s choice. Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2022 is managed by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarships, teaching aid, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Eligibility for individual programs is determined at the discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team. The award for this scholarship is given to eligible recipients without regard to creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program has established to assist the scheme for children of employees who continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered for full-time study at a recognized institution of the student’s choice. It is an initiative to provide access to quality education and to make students affordable for the needy. Credit Suisse has partnered with Buddy4Study to provide financial aid for meritorious students to pursue their higher education.
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Career paths are available through internships, postgraduate programs and regular vacancies. Careers at Credit Suisse are not limited to financial management: aside from explicit roles in asset or wealth management, the path can be found in human resources, marketing and communications, research, technology and sustainability. Thousands of candidates apply for roles in Credit Suisse; The company offers benefits like an attractive work environment including parental leave, childcare services, staff restaurants, flexible jobs with employee discounts and competitive salaries.
There are different requirements in the application process depending on the eligible for the application, but the basic steps are only around the teams. Through this article we are used in the wards of the Credit Suisse Scholarship Program, all Candidates are requested to read and understand all the information carefully and its complete Benefit. In this article, we provide complete information about this scholarship. Information includes scholarship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table below.
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Credit Suisse Scholarship Program|
|Launched By||Credit Suisse|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program – Last Date
|Last Date for the Application||15 June 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate engineering program at one of the following institutions –
- Applicants will have to pass class 12 with at least 60% marks or above.
- The annual family income of the applicant is less than or should be equal to INR 5 lakhs.
- Dependent * Children, age 24 and under, be full-time US Credit Suisse employees at the level of vice president, assistant vice president, exempt non-official, or taxable with a minimum amount of two years of employment at the time of application. Credit Suisse as of the deadline.
- Dependent children are defined as natural and legally adopted children or stepchildren alive in the employee’s home or primarily supported by the employee.
- High school seniors or graduates who plan to enrol or students who are already enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two or four years of college or university,
- School costs, (tuition, fees, books, supplies, and room and board), are any more than 50% of those covered under other scholarships and grants.
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program – Document Required
The following document must be uploaded –
- Proof of Photo Identity (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport-size photograph
- Income proof (Income certificate from Form 16A / Government officer / salary slip, etc.)
- Admit card (college / university ID card / genuine certificate / etc.)
- Current Academic Year Fee Receipt
- Details of bank account scholarship applicant (cancelled check / passbook copy).
- Marksheets or Grade 12 grade cards
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Credit Suisse Scholarship where its homepage will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have you click on “New Registration”.
- After this you will be directed to the Credit Suisse Scholarship Application Form.
- Now you have to come and click on “on start application” to apply.
- In the next step you have to fill all the required details in this form and upload the necessary documents.
- All the ‘Terms and Conditions’ have to be accepted and clicked on ‘Preview’.
- At the end you have to complete the application process by clicking on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Credit Suisse Scholarship Program – Rewards
- 80% of the total fee or INR 100,000, whatever work is done from both will be given to the student.
- Up to ten (10) prizes of $ 2000 each will be awarded.
- The awards are not renewable, but students may continue with the reapplied Credit Suisse program and may be granted continuing to meet students’ eligibility requirements.
We hope that you find all the information presented through Credit Suisse Scholarship Program helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.