Government of NCT of Delhi for Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students, for the welfare of Scheduled Castes, Applications Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students 2022 Class 1 to 12 recognized all government / aided / public schools from students studying in This scholarship is intended to provide financial aid to meritorious students. Selected students will receive above INR 4,500 per annum. In this article we will talk about various aspects of this Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students. What are the eligibility criteria for this scholarship? Which students can apply for this scholarship? What is the application process for this scholarship? You will find the answers to all your questions in the below given article.
Application for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, Minority Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 has started from 1st December and last date of online registration is 30th April 2021 Eligible candidate’s Online application form through e-district web portal of Govt. Can present. Of Delhi National Capital Region. The details are given below in the eligibility details, all the awards of Delhi Government Scholarship 2020-21 Profit Award article. The main objectives of this scholarship are run by the welfare department of Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Other Backward Classes of Delhi, to solve the problems faced by the students while studying, such as financial crisis and free coaching.
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Applications for merit scholarship are invited by the Department for the welfare of SC / ST / OBC / Minorities, Government of Delhi. The merit scholarship for SC / ST / OBC / Minority students is for 12th class 1 students of all government / aided / public schools of Delhi 2021 recognized. Through the scholarship, the government will be providing financial assistance per year to up to 4,500 for meritorious students. There are different requirements in the application process depending on the eligible for the application, but the basic steps are only around the teams.
Through this article we are used in the wards of the Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students, all Candidates are requested to read and understand all the information carefully and its complete Benefit. In this article, we provide complete information about this scholarship. Information includes scholarship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table below.
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students|
|Launched By||Government of Delhi|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students – Last Date
|Last Date for the Application||30th April 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students – Benefits
There will be many types of benefits in this scholarship through Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students which will help the students to get new opportunities, which we are giving below in this article.
- Class 1 to 8 (SC / ST / Minority students)
- No minimum mark criteria – INR 1,000 per year
- OBC students (class 6 to 8)
- 55% to 60% marks in previous category – INR 600 per year
- % Marks above 60 in the previous category – INR 720 per year
- For Class 9 10 (SC / ST / OBC / Minorities)
- 55% to 60% marks in previous category – INR 1,620 per year
- % Marks above 60 in the previous category – INR 2,040 per year
- Class 9 to 12 (SC / ST / OBC / Minority students)
- 55% to 70% marks in previous category – INR 3,000 per year
- Up 70% Marks in Previous Class – INR 4,500 per annum
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students – Eligibility Criteria
For this scholarship, an applicant is required to fulfil the following eligibility –
- The student must be a native of Delhi.
- All those students who belong to SC / ST / OBC / Minority community can apply for this.
- The student should have completed class 1 to 12 in a government / aided / recognized public school.
- The important eligibility for this is that the annual family income of the student should not exceed INR 2 lakh.
- No other scholarship should be obtained by the student.
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students – Document Required
The following document must be uploaded –
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (for minority self-declaration)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Bank details of students (Aadhar seeded)
- Previous class mark sheet
- Fee structure (if applicable)
- Fee receipt (if applicable)
- Verification letter (for outside Delhi application)
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to its official website of E-District, where you will have its homepage in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to read its guidelines carefully and you will have to choose its undertaking.
- Now, you have to Login using existing credentials or register as a new user.
- If you are no registered then you have to Login using existing credentials or register as a new user.
- After this you have to Provide all the relevant details and follow the instructions and upload the required documents.
- At the end, you have to click on “Submit” button to submit your application.
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students – Selection criteria
- All the candidates will be awarded the scholarship on the basis of educational qualification meeting the eligibility criteria.
Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students – Terms and conditions
There are many types of terms and conditions in this scholarship, which are given below in this article –
- In case of a declaration by the parent / guardian in a minority student, the prescribed format that their son / daughter belongs to a particular minority community needs to be uploaded on the portal.
- Students should not opt for any centrally funded scheme along with government funded scheme.
- The student / applicant will be responsible for any incorrect / incomplete information filled in the portal.
- The system-generated login ID should be kept securely by the applicant for monitoring their application on the e-district portal and e-references.
Contact Us –
- District Magistrate (CENTRAL) 14, Darya Ganj, New Delhi- 110002
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact No.: 23282903, 1031
We hope that you find all the information presented through Delhi Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main objective of this scholarship?
The main objectives of this scholarship are run by the welfare department of Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Other Backward Classes of Delhi, to solve the problems faced by the students while studying, such as financial crisis and free coaching.
What is Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe Scholarship?
The Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes Scholarships are run by the State Governments for the Government of India and the students of aid to pursue their studies at various levels. … A Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe OBC provides scholarship for candidates at both pre-matriculation and post-matriculation level of SC / ST / OBC studies.
What is the top-class scholarship?
This Central Sector Scholarship for SC students seeks to benefit above class education scheme beyond 12th standard for SC students. The scheme was launched by the Government of Delhi. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to scheduled caste students.