Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra has been released, students who have applied for the Eklavya Scholarship 2022 and admitted to post-graduation education, to give financial help for commerce, science, law, and arts. The Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra Government is offering this and ready to accept online application from 1st August 2020 up to 31st January 2021 after the authorities are accepting applications from qualified candidates.
Directorate of Higher Education, Eklavya Scholarship Invites people in Government of Maharashtra for 2020-21 from undergraduate students in applications, arts, law, commerce, and science, who have taken admission in a postgraduate degree program from Maharashtra. Selected scholars will receive INR 5000. If you did not apply for this, please verify complete eligibility criteria, benefits, and further details from below and apply for the Maharashtra Eklavya Scholarship.
Eklavya Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra offers Eklavya Scholarship to the students pursuing postgraduate level courses in various streams viz. Science, Arts, Commerce, and Law. The scholarship is made for students belonging to the economically weaker section of the society. Students from Maharashtra, who have graduated in the fields of Arts, Law, Commerce, and Science and are currently pursuing a postgraduate degree program.
Maharashtra’s Most Beneficial Scholarship is known as Eklavya Scholarship Maharashtra Today we will share with you its information about important aspects of Maharashtra Eklavya Scholarship. We will answer some questions as to the eligibility criteria for this State Minority Scholarship being launched in Maharashtra DBT portal. We will also share the application process and important documents which are required if you are applying for this scholarship, in addition, there is a bundle of scholarship provided by the concerned authorities of the Government of Maharashtra.
Eklavya Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Eklavya Scholarship|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
Eklavya Scholarship – Last Date
|Last Date for the Application||31st May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Eklavya Scholarship – Benefits
Candidates are selected on the basis of merit. The scholarships availed by the selected students are listed below:
- Selected students get scholarship amount of INR 5,000.
Eklavya Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
The main eligibility criterium is that the applicant must be a resident of the state of Maharashtra. Other eligibility criteria to be met for the benefit of the scholarship are listed below:
- Law, commerce, and arts students should have completed a bachelor’s degree with at least 60% marks.
- Science students must have completed graduation with at least 70% marks.
- Candidates should not work in any part-time or full-time work.
- Applicants must have studied in Maharashtra to be eligible for the scholarship (students studying outside Maharashtra are not eligible).
- To apply for this, your annual family income should not exceed INR 75,000 from all sources.
Eklavya Scholarship – Documents Required
Before applying for Maharashtra scholarship candidates will have to upload some of the documents listed in the following section.
- Previous year mark sheet
- Annual Income Certificate issued by Tehsildar
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook.
Eklavya Scholarship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Mahadbt, where its homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will have to register yourself, for which you will have to provide your mobile number and email and other related information.
- After this you will get a system generated ID and password.
- You have to go to the section of post metric and click on Directorate of Higher Education.
- Now you will see the option of Eklavya Scholarship for scholarships for students of post-graduation education.
- After this you have to click on this option, where all the information regarding this scholarship will be displayed in front of you.
- In the next step, you have to click on the button “Login to Apply”.
- Where you have to log in by entering your Registered username, password.
- Then you have to click on the login button, where its application form will open in front of you.
- In the end, you have to fill all the information sought in the application form and attach all the necessary documents and keep a print of it with you for future reference.
Contact Us –
- Helpline Number: 022-49150800
We hope that you find all the information presented through Eklavya Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Which scholarship is now available in Maharashtra?
The State Government Open Merit Scholarship is offered by the Department of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra. A total of 1208 scholarships will be offered to students admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce, Science, Arts, or Law program.
What is the eligibility criteria for Eklavya Scholarship?
- Students are required to graduate from law, commerce and arts having 60% marks and for science, students must be 70%.
- The annual income of the applicant ‘should be less than the parent’s / equal to Rs. 75,000 / – limit.
- Applicant must be resident of Maharashtra State.
- The beneficiary should not do a part-time or full-time job anywhere.
- Maharashtrian Students studying outside Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme.
What are the benefits of Eklavya Scholarship?
- As per GR dated 06/02/1996
- 5000 / – for all sanctioned students
- The selection of the candidates is on the basis of merit