Bharathidasan University invites applications from the postgraduate degree holders to the Bharathidasan University Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship 2021. The fellowship is for the project titled “A Supreme Hybrid Nano Vehicle Image-Guided Chemo-Pic Thermal Co-Medical Enhanced with Natural Anticancer Payloads to Improve Against Cervical Cancer”. A consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month will also be provided to the selected students.
Bharathidasan University Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
All the eligibility requirements for this fellowship are given below.
- For this fellowship, it is necessary to be within the age limit as per the norms of the Government of Tamil Nadu so that the student is eligible to apply for it.
- Also, the main character for this is to hold MSc. Degree (Biotechnology and Life Sciences)
|Last Date for the Application||24th May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
- All marks slip with statements and copies of academic credentials.
- By selecting the students, they will get a consolidated fellowship of INR 10,000 per month.
Bharathidasan University Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to fill the application form and email the soft copy of the application to email@example.com.
- Now you have to send the biodata in a sealed envelope along with copies of all mark statements and academic credentials to the following address by the due date.
- Dr. S. Shivaramakrishnan Professor and Head of Department of Biotechnology Bharatidasan University Tiruchirappalli – 620024
- The selection process will be done on the basis of the qualification and experience of the applicant and their performance in the interview.
Terms and conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The appointment is purely temporary and you will be terminated at the end of the research project without any notice or compensation.
- There will be no claim for appointment / absorption with the appointed person in the grant agency.
- Any TA / DA will be acceptable to appear in the interview.
- Dr. S. Sivaramakrishnan Professor & Head Department of Biotechnology Bharathidasan University Tiruchirappalli – 620024
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you find all the information presented through the Bharathidasan University Department of Biotechnology Project Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.