Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune invites applications from M.E / MTech degree holders to the DIAT Pune Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021 to DIAT Pune. DIAT Pune Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship is a project titled “Intelligent Video Based Human Activity Analysis” which is temporary. Selected candidates will receive a consolidated fellowship of HRA in excess of INR 31,000 per month.
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering of this institute is looking for young scientists to work / position ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’ on a research project titled “Engineers for intelligent video based human activity analysis”. Details / eligibility conditions for selection are given under: –
DIAT Pune Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship -Eligibility Criteria
All the eligibility requirements for this Fellowship are given below.
- An M.E / MTech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication or equivalent with GATE qualification is required.
- The student must have a good knowledge of deep learning and computer vision.
- Python, scikit, Keras, TensorFlow, cv2.
|Last Date for the Application||25th May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
- Proof of date of birth, M. E / MTech mark sheet and degree certificate
- Brief biodata
- Selected students will receive a consolidated fellowship of HRA in excess of INR 31,000 per month.
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to download the application letter for its application.
- Now you have to send a brief bio-data duly signed with the application form such as proof of date of birth, ME / MTech marksheet and degree certificate to email@example.com in.
- For this, you have to attach the PDF of the documents as well.
- The basis of selection will depend on the performance of the applicant in the interview.
- Depending on suitability for the project, applicants will be called for an interview (in person or video conference).
Terms and conditions
- Selected candidates must have a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) to sign information and data shared by the PI / DIAT and other project team members during and after the project activity.
- The work shall not be published in full or in part in any national or international journals / journals / conference proceedings without the written authorization of PI / DIAT or other project team members.
- IP rights, if any, lie acquired with DIAT as well as agency sponsorship. The DIAT and sponsoring agency reserve the right to transfer technology developed in this project to a third party for all implementations or improvements.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any report (full or partial) / documents related to the project / items (in whole or in part). Those service certificates or citations will be provided only.
Contact Us –
- DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
- (Deemed to be University U/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956) Department of Defence Research & Development Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India Girinagar, Pune – 411 025
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you find all the information presented through the DIAT Pune Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.