The application for IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship is submitted by IIT Kharagpur. degree holder. The candidate title, “Non-Enzymatic Microfluidic Electrochemical Multiplex Sensor for Cost-Effective Soil Testing (NMM)” is required to work on the project. The selected for this Fellowship candidate will receive a consolidated salary above INR 55,000 per month. The IIT Postdoctoral Fellowship is open to Indian and foreign applicants in India, 2017 to international students.
The Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, West Bengal invites applications from eligible and meritorious candidates for this Fellowship status at the Institute of India. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur or IIT-KGP) is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India in 1951. It is being established before the IITs and recognized as a national institute of importance.
IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship – Comprehensive Details
Established in 1951, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kharagpur) is an internationally recognized institution in India. It is located in Kharagpur, West Bengal (about 140 km from Kolkata, West Bengal). The institute provides high quality teaching, a positive research environment, and strong international investment in various fields of engineering, science, management, and law. The major academic programs of IIT Kharagpur are undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship programs. The admission process of IIT KGP is done on the basis of various entrance exams like IIT-JEE, JEM, CAT, GATE, NET. Apart from environmentally friendly campus and facilities, IIT Kharagpur also provides a dynamic lifestyle for the youth.
If you are interested in pursuing your career at IIT Kharagpur for more detailed information, academic programs, courses, departments, admissions process, facilities, and rankings of IIT Kharagpur. The scholarship allows post doctoral level programs (s) in the fields of civil engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, physics, biotechnology, meteorology, agricultural science, social science, architecture, humanities, ocean engineering, aerospace engineering Indian Taught at the Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
|Fellowship Name||IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|Launched By||IIT Kharagpur|
|Objective||Provide Fellowship to students.|
|Application Deadline||3rd June 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
- Selected students will receive a consolidated salary above INR 55,000 per month as a gift of this fellowship.
What are the eligibility criteria conditions that you need to follow to apply for any of this Fellowship?
- You should not be more than 35 years of age to apply for this.
- He has a strong background in electrode surface modification technology with sound knowledge of electrochemistry.
- A Ph.D. It is necessary to have a degree in related subjects.
- Preparation of conductive inks for electrochemical biosensors. Synthesis, fabrication, and characterization of Nano materials have experience in electrical biosensors and / or microfabrication / microfluidics.
IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship – Application Procedure
What steps should be followed for a successful application? Get step by step details of this fellowship application process here.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, where its homepage will be seen in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will see the many kind of fellowships.
- Choose one of them and click on the “Apply” Button which is given in front of their name.
- Now, a new tab will open, where you have to register yourself, if you are registered then you must login by you login credential and Office order number.
- After this click on the “Login” button, then application form will appear to you.
- At the end fill all the required details and Attached All the documents.
- Take a print out of this form and Submit the application.
- Selection will be done on the basis of the qualification and experience of the applicant.
Terms and Conditions
These are the main terms and conditions students should follow regarding this scholarship –
- The portable device will consist of a microfluidic analyte platform integrated with printed electrodes based on sensitive ink formulations and will have regular screening facilities to monitor the quality of soil samples.
Contact Us –
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Kharagpur, India – 721302
- Phone: +91-3222-255221
- FAX: +91-3222-255303
We hope that you find all the information presented through IIT Kharagpur School of Medical Science and Technology Post Doctoral Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.