Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata – invites application for the post linked ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship of ISI Kolkata Project. Selected peers will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month. ISI Kolkata has invited applications for the post linked ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2021 of the project. All M.E / M. Tech and MSc graduates are eligible to apply for the position. On recruitment, the desired candidates will earn a salary of INR 31000 per month.
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata has invited applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow linked to the project. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata Job Notification 2021 on or before 10 May 2021 through the prescribed application form format. Invited people applications for this Fellowship 2021 from Indian Statistical Institute, postgraduate degree holders.
ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
All ME / M. Tech and MSc graduates are eligible to apply for the position. On recruitment, the desired candidates will earn a salary of INR 31000 per month. So, all those interested candidates submit our application for the complete information on the eligibility criteria of our blog, age limit, salary, selection process, and how to apply for ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship in 2021 on or before the eligible candidates ISI Kolkata in 2021 Can let’s read 2021 hurry up! Apply online for exciting ISI careers today!
A total of 10 vacancies will not be taken up and it will be purely temporary basis in the Technology Innovation Hub (TIH) sponsored by DST (Department of Science and Technology, India, Government of New Delhi. This will be done by Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata on Data Science, Big Data Analytics, and Data Compilation. Selected candidates are basic to machine leaming, data science, and data analysis with applications to agricultural science, health care, bioinformatics, medical data analysis, video surveillance, social media data analysis. Will design algorithms, natural language processing and text analysis, landscaping and cosmology.
ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship – Highlights
|Fellowship Name||Prime Minister Research Fellowship|
|Launched By||Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India|
|Objective||Provide Fellowship to students.|
ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship – Last Date
|Online Application Starts||3rd May 2021|
|Online Application Ends||1st June 2021|
|Payment of Application Fee Starts||5th May 2021|
|Payment of Application Fee Ends||5th June 2021|
|ISI Admission Test (JRF in Statistics)||11th July 2021|
|ISI Admission Test (All other programs)||18th July 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship – Benefits
- The selected students will receive a stipend of INR 31,000 per month as a prize.
ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
What are the eligibility criteria conditions that you need to follow to apply for any of the ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2021? In addition, there are many other reasons as well, like the educational qualifications and annual family income that you need to complete in order to be a competitor to these scholarships.
- Statistics: The student is required to have an M.Stat for its application as well as a degree from ISI, or an M.A./M.Sc or equivalent degree in Statistics. (Offered in Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, and Chennai)
- Mathematics: A student is required to have a degree from M.Stat./M.Math, ISI or an M.A./M.Sc or its equivalent with Mathematics as a subject for its application only then
ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship – Application Procedure
Applications for this fellowship will be made through the respective this fellowship funded institutions. How can you apply for fellowship? What steps should be followed for a successful application? Get step by step details of this fellowship application process here.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the ISI Kolkata Junior Research where you have to see the home page of the website.
- On the homepage, you have Email on the email@example.com with the subject “Admission 2021‐22: Overseas Application.”
- Before sending this to email you have to attached all the supporting documents.
- To satisfy the minimum educational qualifications, the institute is subject to subject.
- Note: ISI offers PhD degree in 13 (A) mentions only in areas – (E). Candidates who
- Awarded a Junior Research Fellowship in the areas mentioned further by NBHM / CSIR.
- UGC / ICMR / DST / DBT are also based on a nationally written entrance examination.
- Need to clarify if ISI conducts entrance examination or equivalent examination by the institute.
- Any equivalent entrance examination will be held.
- This year for these award winners.
- Candidates selected for Junior Research Fellowship may be asked to join elsewhere. Chosen from if necessary.
- Consideration of reason is given for all programs for OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PWD / EWS candidates. (See prospectus for ISI reservation policy.)
Terms and conditions
- Applicants should carefully read the catalogue and instructions given on the website before filling in the application form.
Contact Us –
- INDIAN STATISTICAL INSTITUTE 203 B. T. Road, Kolkata 700 108
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you find all the information presented through ISI Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.