KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship was started by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment under Government of Kerala for the scholars willing to pursue research after finishing their Doctoral degree. Through KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022 the government wishes to encourage scholars to choose the profession of a scientist and develop technology that can help make a better world. The selected scholars are provided financial support so they can complete their research. The scholars will receive the scholarship for the period of 2 years.
The KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship has been offered by the Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment. Applications are invited for the awards given under this fellowship, which are published through newspapers. Through the medium of this article, you will get advance information and all kinds of information. You should read this article carefully and completely to know more about it. The medium of this fellowship is given to the students through which they can get PhD degree with high quality research publications in reputed subjects.
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The aim KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship is to promote PhD scholars to pursue research in their respective fields and make a professional career as scientist. Through this scholarship the scholars can be imparted with necessary skills so they can become leaders and develop a lifelong learning skill for technology and research. Its main objective is to give post doctoral fellowships in science subjects and engineering to all those who want to do PhD in reputed subjects. This fellowship is an important contribution to provide financial assistance to the bright future of the students.
Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to this Fellowship Program. In this article, we will talk about KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022 and its features. What is the objective of this scholarship? What is the selection Procedure for this scholarship? What are the rewards that are offered to selected scholars under this scholarship? You will find answers to all your questions in the article given below.
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship|
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
Also Read –
- Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2021
- Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowship
- ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship 2021
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship – Last Date
|Last Date for Applications||16th November 2020|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to fill up the registration form, make sure to check the required eligibility criteria given below. Read below to know the eligibility related to age, academic qualification etc.
- The applicant must be a domicile of Kerala state.
- The applicants must have a PhD degree in science or engineering at the time of application.
- The applicant shouldn’t be more than 40 years as of 1st January of the year of application.
- The applicant must have published at least one of his/her research paper in Science Citation Index Journal or one patent.
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship – Application Procedure
After checking your eligibility criteria, you can proceed further by filling up your application form. Read below to know the procedure of filling up the application form.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Kerala government, where the homepage of the website will open on your screen in front of you.
- On the homepage, on the left side you have to click on the “Downloads” menu.
- Now, a new page will open, there click on “KSCSTE Post-Doctoral Application” option.
- The pdf of the application will open, download the application for further application.
- You have to fill the application form with accurate information and attach the copy of all the required documents.
- After this, you must then forward the application through mail to the following address.
- The Director, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE), Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Now, you have to write “KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022” on top of the envelope containing their application form.
- The soft copy of the form in MS word format along with scanned copy of all the documents must be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
- In case, the application is incomplete, application after due date or absence of any document will lead to rejection of your form.
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship – Selection Procedure
- The proposal put forward by the applicant will be first reviewed by an approval committee (National Level) before the selection committee.
- Each and every proposal will be sent to 5 member of approval committee across the country.
- The proposals which receive at least 3 positive responses (2 recommended and one revision, grade >5.0 on a 10.0 grade scale) will be forwarded to the Expert Committee for the valuation and final selection.
KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship – Rewards
Students who are selected for this Post Doctoral Fellowship will enjoy the following benefits:
- The candidates who get selected under this scholarship will receive monthly fellowship worth Rs.32000 for a period of two years.
- The candidates will also receive a contingent grant of Rs.50000 per annum and 10% H.R.A.p.m.
- The candidates who wish to do research in any institute or other departments anywhere in India where the student has done his/her PhD research can avail this scholarship.
Contact Us –
If you have any further queries regarding this scholarship, please contact on the helplines given below.
- Address – Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE), Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695004
- Telephone – +91 471 2548200, 471 2548250
- Fax – +91 471 2540085
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you find all the information presented through KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main objective of the KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship?
Its main objective is to give post doctoral fellowships in science subjects and engineering to all those who want to do PhD in reputed subjects. This fellowship is an important contribution to provide financial assistance to the bright future of the students.
What is the last date for application of this Fellowship?
The last date for application of this fellowship is 16th November 2020.
What is the full form of the KSCSTE?
The full form of the KSCSTE is “Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment”.