NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships initiated by the National Institute of Industrial Engineering for the scholars who have finished their PhD and now, wish to pursue research as a profession. Under NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2022 the scholars are provided funds to continue their research. Those researchers who have published quality research work or patent are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship is offered for two years and renewed on yearly basis. The scholars can visit the official website for the application.
Under NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships, scholars are provided with funds to continue their research. Researchers who have published quality research work or patents are eligible for this scholarship, and through this, all the students who want to do their research, they can apply for it. In this article written by us, you are being given all the information, through this you will get all kinds of information for this, such as eligibility, Research Areas, Tenure etc., you are requested to process further after reading the entire article.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships are offered by the National Institute of Industrial Engineering, under which PhD degree holders are awarded post-doctoral fellowships for the Indian Nationals. Its main objective is to provide financial assistance to the students for doing research in a wide area of industrial engineering and allied fields. Under this, the selected candidates are given a monthly fellowship of up to INR 65,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 50,000 per year.
Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to these Fellowships. What documents will you need for these Fellowships? What eligibility criteria do you have to fulfil for the NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships? What is the application process for Fellowships? For this, the following steps will be given, the following which you can simplify the application process. Through this, you will also get answers to all your questions. For complete information about this Fellowship, you should read the following article carefully.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships|
|Launched By||National Institute of Industrial Engineering|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Last Date
|Online Application Portal Open||02nd January, 2021|
|Payment Gateway Closure||31st March 2021|
|Online Application Portal Close||31st March, 2021|
|NITIE WT/Writing Skills Test/Research PP/PI||19th to 24th Apr 2021|
|Course Begins||July, 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Details
Under this fellowship, you are being given some knowledge, which will help you to learn about it.
- NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowship for Indian Students is available for Indian students who continue a good academic track record and disciplinary research potentials.
- For 4 full time Post-Doctoral fellowships to carry out research in various areas of industrial engineering at National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, formerly National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, is a prestigious public management institute located in Powai near Vihar Lake in Mumbai and is often ranked among the top 10 B-Schools of India.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Research Areas
In this fellowship, you are being given the knowledge of some of the below topics, through which you will get to know about its main research areas and you can do research in the fields, they are also given below.
- Supply chain optimization and simulation.
- Digital Supply chains – Modelling and Simulation and IoT applications.
- Simultaneously, artificial intelligence and machine learning in manufacturing systems and supply chains.
- Machine learning in Operations Management and supply chain networks.
- Random search algorithm/ Nature-inspired algorithms and its applications in Supply chains, Operations Management, Manufacturing Systems, and Sustainable supply chains.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Reservations
Which classes will get reservation under this fellowship; all these are shown through some of the following points?
- The reservation of seats for ST/SC/OBC category as decided by Government of India will be followed. Age relaxation will be provided to scholars of ST/SC category.
- The applicants below the reserved quota must hold minimum qualification as mentioned above in para 1.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Tenure
The tenure of any fellowship is fixed, for this also you are being given a fixed time period.
- The selected scholars will receive this fellowship for the tenure of two years and it will be renewed on yearly basis.
- The decision of renewing the fellowship is made by an Assessment Committee on the basis of research work done by the candidate in the preceding year.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for this fellowship need to fulfil certain eligibility conditions. You can refer to the list given below to know about minimum percentage required, family annual income, courses you should be pursuing etc. to apply for this fellowship.
- The scholars applying for this scholarship must hold a PhD degree or any equivalent degree and must have published quality research papers or patent.
- The age of applicant should be below 35 years in usual cases but, for the applicants from any teaching institutes approved by AICTE/UGC or for those who are sponsored by DSIR recognized industrial organization the age limit is 45 years.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Application Procedure
The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria and want to apply for fellowship can follow the steps given below:
- The applicants applying for this scholarship must include a cover letter, list of publications (with the reprints of two most significant publications), curriculum vitae, three reference letters, research statement describing past research and plans for future research by both regular mail and email, to –
- Dean (SRIC), National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Vihar Lake, Powai, Mumbai 40087,
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Rewards
You can also refer to the list given below to find out about the rewards a student receives under this fellowship.
- The selected students will receive fixed amount of monthly fellowship under this scholarship.
- For 1st year: Rs.60,000-/
- For 2nd year: Rs.65,000-/
- The selected students will receive non-lapsable contingency grant of Rs.50000 per annum.
NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships – Terms and Conditions
A list of important rules and regulations is given below. The candidate applying for this fellowship should keep these terms and conditions in mind while applying.
- The fellowship for a PDF candidate with prior PDF / industrial experience will be selected by the Selection Committee on a case-by-case basis.
- The extension of the PDF fellowship, including the proposed increase, will be evaluated on an annual basis and need to be approved by the Institute Appraisal Committee on recommendation from the relevant field based on their teaching and research contributions in the previous year (s).
- The post-doctoral fellowship awarded to a researcher will be for a total of two years, renewable on an annual basis.
- The renewal of the fellowship may be considered by an Assessment Committee on the research work done in the preceding year.
We hope that you find all the information presented through NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main aim of this Fellowships?
The main aim of this fellowship isthat scholars are provided funds to continue their research. Those researchers who have published quality research work or patent are eligible for this scholarship.
What type of reward will give to the selected students under this Fellowships?
The selected students will receive non-lapsable contingency grant of Rs.50000 per annum.
Which category’s students can apply for this Fellowships?
The students who have Ph.D. degree or any equivalent degree and must have published quality research papers or patent can apply for this fellowship.
What is the official website of this Fellowships?
To visit the official website of NITIE Mumbai Post-Doctoral Fellowships, you will have to click here.