GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 has been released by GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd providing financial assistance to meritorious students who want to make their career in the medical field. However only those candidates are eligible who have passed 12th with 65% marks under GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23. Eligible candidates can apply for these programs through online mode till the last date. In this article all important information will be discussed about eligibility criteria, documents required and so on.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 – Comprehensive Details
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd has announced GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 for those students who have a burning desire to get higher study in MBBS field. Annual family income should not exceed INR 6 lakh per annum to get GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23. Selected candidates will be able to get an amount up to Rs. 1,00,000 per year as a scholarship.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 – Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria are needed to take monetary benefits from GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd under the GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23:
- Only those Candidates who have a burning desire to get the GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 must be a permanent resident of India.
- Those students who don’t have permanent residency are not eligible for GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23.
- Those candidates who have a minimum of 65% in their class 12th class to get GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23.
- Annual family income should not exceed INR 6 lakh per annum to get GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 – Important Dates
Under GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 only those students who are interested can apply for this scholarship by online mode till 15th January 2022.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 – Objectives
There are a myriad number of objectives of Under GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23, which are mentioned below:
- With the help of GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23, candidates who belong to the underprivileged section of society can afford an MBBS course.
- The main objective behind GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 is to encourage youth to study in the field of STEM.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 – Benefits
Selected candidates will be able to get number of benefits from The Gaurav Foundation under the GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23:
- The scholarship amount is directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) under GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23.
- Selected candidates will be able to get an amount up to Rs. 1,00,000 per year as a scholarship and Candidates will get only up to Rs. 4.5 lakh over the four and half years.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 – Required Documents
In this application form you have to enter the following information:-
- Nature of disability
- Citizenship status
- Aadhar card
- Allotment memo
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Residential certificate
- Minority certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Printout of registration form
- Ration card
- BPL certificate
- Aadhar number
- Previous mark sheet
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23- Application Procedure
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the scholarship where its homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- On the homepage candidates have to click on the Apply Now button below.
- Now candidates have to Login to Buddy4Study with a registered ID and land on the Application Form Page.
- After That the GSK Scholars Programme application form page will be opened.
- Now candidates have to click on the Start Application button to begin the application process.
- On this stage candidates have to fill in the required details in the online application form and Upload relevant documents.
- Now candidates have to Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on Preview.
- At the last candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 – Selection Procedure
- Higher authority will make a shortlist on the basis of their academic merit and financial background of the candidates.
- Selected candidates will be called for a telephonic interview by higher authority then document verification will be done.
- Final selection will be made by the GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
GSK Scholars Programme 2022-23 – Helpline
|Contact number 011-430-92248(Ext-271) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6PM)Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|