The Higgs Centre for Theoretical Physics offers Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship in theoretical or mathematical physics for the 2019–2020 academic session. Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship 2022 awarded on the basis of educational merit to students of any nationality. To prepare students for a research career in education or industry by emphasizing the underlying physics concepts while introducing MSc programs in theoretical physics and in MSc in Mathematical Physics, advanced ideas and techniques of research areas. Two Higgs Centre studentships for the MSc Award above are available at the University of Edinburgh.
Studentships are available to study full-time on both MSc Theoretical Physics or MSc Mathematical Physics programs of study. Higgs Centre for Theoretical Physics at the University of Edinburgh invites applications for the Higgs Centre MSc Award Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022. Candidates wishing to do MSc in Theoretical Physics or Mathematical Physics can apply for the scholarship. A total of two candidates will be selected to receive a GBP 5000 scholarship.
Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Those invited to the Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship Application 2018 apply for a full-time MSc program in either theoretical physics or mathematical physics. The scholarship is awarded by the University of Edinburgh. The University is a charitable body which is registered in Scotland. Course Level: Studentships are available to study full-time on both MSc Theoretical Physics or MSc Mathematical Physics programs of study. Study Subject: Studentships are awarded in the area of theoretical or mathematical physics.
Awards: Two Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarships are available for the MSc Award above, each scholarship worth £ 5000 and rationalized for one academic year. Number of awards: There are two available scholarships. For Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarships, University of Edinburgh, we will provide you a wide variety of information. In this article you will be informed about all the types of documents such as the process of its application, the documents required for the work required for it, and the necessary eligibility criteria etc. Please read the article carefully and proceed.
Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarships, University of Edinburgh – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship|
|Launched By||University of Edinburgh|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
- Scotland Saltire Scholarship (SSS)
- Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowship
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship
Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship – Last Date
|Last Date for the Application||01st June 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
- Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship is given 2 scholarships, each of which will be worth GBP 5000 and will be tenable for 1 year.
If students want to apply for this scholarship, then they have to fulfil some eligibility for this, after that all of them can apply for it –
- Eligible Countries: Students of nationality of any country are eligible to apply.
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must have applied to study full-time on both MSc Theoretical Physics or MSc Mathematical Physics programs of study.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate must have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
All the important documents that you need for this scholarship, we are giving you the following points as follows –
- Two references
- personal statement
- Degree certificate and academic transcripts
- Certified translation (if relevant documents are not in English)
- Proof of English language proficiency
Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the University of Edinburgh, where its homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will see the “Login to MyEd” button.
- Now, you have to login by using your username and password.
- After this, you will see the application form of this scholarship.
- IN the next step you have to fill all the required details in this form and attached all the documents.
- At the end you have to take Print out the form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Selection was made on the basis of merit to get the benefits for getting the faculty.
Terms and Condition
- The scholarship is for the academic session 2021-2022.
- The scholarship will be rational for one academic year.
- Faculty applications can be used to enter the appropriate environment to be enabled in the system.
- After applying, complete all this after completing 5 tasks to complete the inspection.
Contact Us –
- MSc Administrator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarship Team
- Email: email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through Higgs Centre MSc Prize Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.