Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) PhD / MD / MS / MDS degree holders invited to Bombay for applications. IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) 2022 is a tentative term for a project titled, “Investigating the function of kinetochore on 3D organization and condensation of chromosomes during mitosis and meiosis using yeast budding as a model system”. Bio and Biochemistry Cells with Library Preparation of Mall Bio Wet Laboratory Experiments, Sample and NGS Related.
Those selected for the post can avail a monthly stipend of INR 47,000 per month. In this article we will talk about various aspects of this IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) 2022. What are the eligibility criteria for this Fellowship? Which students can apply for this Fellowship? What is the application process for this Fellowship? You will find the answers to all your questions in the below given article.
IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The position is only temporary for a period of 1 year and rational for the duration of the project. It is time bound and for this project and the candidate will have to work mainly for the successful completion of the project. Selection committee may give more or less posts and less or more salary depending on the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview. Bioinformatics analysis of data maintenance, NGS data and scientific report writing.
Through this article we are used in the wards of the IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) 2022, all Candidates are requested to read and understand all the information carefully and its complete Benefit. the lift. In this article, we provide complete information about this scholarship. Information includes scholarship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table below.
IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry)|
|Launched By||Indian Institute of Technology IIT|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) – Last Date
|Application deadline||12th April 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
The students under this Fellowship will receive monetary Benefits on the basis of their education level. Students are being given some benefits under this Associateship which is described in this article below.
- Those selected for the post can avail a monthly stipend of INR 47,000 per month.
IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) – Eligibility Criteria
For this Fellowship, an applicant is required to fulfil the following eligibility –
- Candidates must have PhD / MD / MS / MDS or equivalent degree.
- MV SC / MFARM / ME / MTech with at least one research paper in Research, Teaching and Science Citation Indexed (SCI) magazine followed by 3 years of design and development experience.
- Priority will be given more than 75% marks than Master’s degree and 65% marks over Bachelor’s degree. Six months would be highly preferred for one year of experience working on next generation sequencing, including ChIP-Seq, Hi-C, RNA-Seq (wet lab experiment and bioinformatics of data analysis). Experience in working on yeast (S. cerevisiae) will also be preferred.
IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by mentioning below steps –
- First of all, you have to Visit the official website of the respective Fellowship, where it will be displayed on the homepage.
- Now you have to click on the “Apply” button on the homepage and read all the necessary information carefully.
- After filling all the required information, you have to upload all the required documents and click on the “Send” button to submit the application form.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and their performance in the project and interview will be needed.
Terms and conditions
Some terms and conditions are given below for this scholarship which you should read carefully –
- The position is only temporary for a period of 1 year and rational for the duration of the project.
- Appointment of all candidates is for a time bound project and it is necessary to work mainly for successful completion. This is its main terms and condition.
We hope that you find all the information presented through IIT Bombay Research Associateship (Biochemistry) helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.