We all citizens know that various types of scholarships have been issued by the Global leading Colgate Palmolive Private Limited Company under the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme, and the main objective of starting all these is to provide the deserving and meritorious students of India. So friends today through this article we will tell with you all the important information related to the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2022 like types of scholarships, Objective of this scholarship, eligibility criteria and important documents. Also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under Colgate Scholarship.
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme – Eligibility Criteria
The students who want to claim this scholarship will get a benefit amount of INR 30,000 per year for two years. Below we have mentioned the major eligibility details and the documents you will need.
- The candidate must have passed 12th board examination in 2020.
- He or she must have scored at least 60% of marks in class 12th examination.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs 5 lakhs.
- He or she must have enrolled themselves in an undergraduate engineering program from a recognized Institution.
|Last Date||31st September 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for BDS Courses – Benefits
- This Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2022 has been launched by the Colgate Scholarship.
- Under which various types of scholarships will be provided to the deserving student.
- The main benefit of this Scholarship Programme is to bring a big change into the life of the deserving and meritorious student
- This Scholarships will help deserving students to pursue their dreams.
- The scholarship amount for the higher studies will be provided to the student belonging to class 11th engineering courses 3-year diploma of graduation one-year vocational courses sports person and the individuals helping others.
- Students of the country will be able to pursue the education without thinking about any financial hurdle
- This will remove the difference between the societies.
Following are the important documents which must be available to students before applying for the Colgate scholarship:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Mark sheet of 10th Class
- Latest mark sheet and educational certificate
- Income Proof – Income certificate/ BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/ Bonafide certificate (in case student has already taken admission for professional course)
- Result of entrance examination (In case seeking admission)
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
- Candidate have Scanned copy of highest performance achieved (If applying for Sports Scholarship) for this application.
- Name & Registration number of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit (If applying for general financial support category)
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for BDS Courses – Apply Online
Applicants who are eligible for the Scholarship can apply online. Students can apply online for the scholarship through buddy4study. Follow the steps below to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2022.
- First of all, visit the Official website of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme. After that, the homepage will be open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Get Started” button, now read the information given carefully, and click on the “Apply” button.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you. Now you will see many options on this page, now you have to click on Apply Now option of “Scholarship for BDS Courses”.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, on this page also you have to click on the option of “Start Application”.
- Now you have to click on the registration option, as soon as you click the Registration form will open in front of you. Now you have to fill in all the Details asked in the form.
- After entering the details attach all your Important Documents. After attaching the documents click on the Register option.
- Now your Registration will be done successfully.
We hope that you find all the information presented through Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.