Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme has been implemented for the students of Lakshadweep, who have applied to various colleges in the state and completed their higher education, they further claim that they will be provided Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme 2022 on behalf of the government. Includes scholarship tuition and hostel fees. Since there are hardly any options for higher education on the island, Kerala is the only option for them. Many of these students applied through the Lakshadweep administration’s sponsorship scheme. As per the plan, they can apply for a list of colleges that fall under it.
For Lakshadweep students, who complete their higher education from various colleges in the state, they can apply for their scholarship on behalf of the government. We were informed that the college is a hostel. It is only that we found out that there is no hostel facility After joining. We had to choose no option for a private hostel. When inquired about getting the scholarship as he was staying in a private hostel, we were approached by the Lakshadweep Administration Office in Kochi. A positive answer was given. Aim
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme – Comprehensive Details
Students passing the examination with 60% marks and above will receive “Excellence” Scholarship and 75% and “Outstanding” in Middle, Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary classes from the Department. Students eligible for merit scholarship under this scheme will get merit scholarships in 6th, 7th and 8th grade in 10th grade in primary level, 9th and secondary level and 12th and 12th classes in 11th and senior secondary.
Under Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme the monthly scholarship rate has been revised and increased to 400 / -, 500 / – and 750 / -, for the students of middle primary, secondary and senior secondary respectively, scoring an average of 60% and merit examination. Scoring students for an average of 75% and above marks for marks and above Rs.500, 650 and 1000 respectively.
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||State government of Lakshadweep|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme – Last Date
|Last Date of this Application||20th May 2021|
|Last date for defective verification||20th May 2021|
|Last date for institute verification||20th May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme – Benefit
- The selected students will be given variable financial award which is its major benefit.
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
Here is a complete overview of the eligibility criteria. So, continue to read and then implement mandatory data from here without being late.
- Candidates need to study in class 11 for PhD. D level
- Must be native to Lakshadweep
- The main eligibility is that the annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Passing matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a well-known university or board of secondary education.
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme – Documents Required
You will need some important documents for its application, which we are giving below in this article –
- Domicile certificate
- A passport size photograph
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an Authorized Revenue Officer
- Income declaration, a certificate from the parents / guardians
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme – Application Procedure
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NSP Portal, where you will have its home page open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Registration” option of the menu bar.
- For registration, you have to enter your domicile status, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), select gender, applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id.
- Now you have to choose your bank details (bank name, IFSC code, account number) and Aadhaar or bank account number as identification details and you can complete the registration by clicking on the “Register” button.
- After this your mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be received on your mobile number.
- In the next step, you have to enter OTP and log in.
- At the end, you have to fill the application form and click on submit button.
- And keep a print of it with you for future reference.
NOTE: It is advisable to all applicants that they cannot be changed or the form correctly, since once submitted. Applicants that it is also advisable that they will only cancel or same application as many application forms.
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme – Selection criteria
- Students will be selected on the basis of eligibility criteria for the scholarship
- Phone: 0120 – 6619540
- Email: email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main objective of Lakshadweep Scholarship?
Its main objective is to provide financial support to the students of Lakshadweep for their education. And they will be provided benefits for their better future.
How will the students get scholarship amount?
All students apply according to eligibility for the first scholarship and after the final submission and verification of the scholarship process, the government will send the scholarship amount directly to the applicant’s account.
How the scholarship amount is distributed to the students?
Selected students can get the DBT Scholarship amount through “Direct Benefit Transfer” in the student’s account.