Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) has been invited to apply for the Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering from eminent Engineer (INAE fellows). Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering 2022 was intended to be recognized by eminent people in any branch of engineering within the jurisdiction of the Academy of Engineering in recognition of lifetime contribution. The Academy does not officially promise you for the award in any way, only the selected students are rewarded. Carries a cash prize of INR 5 lakh and a citation.
This Fellowship is an unwanted award awarded annually to the NDE for consistently outstanding scientific achievements in the field of science and technology. Having started his career as an intern at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Mumbai, RJ Pardikar on a special mission to BHEL Trichy in November 1977 to establish correct radiation safety issues during industrial radiography and a strong Was deputed to develop a radiation protection system.
Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering 2022 – Comprehensive Details
RJ Pardikar then joined BHEL in 1978 and had an illustrious career of three and half a decade at Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Tiruchirappalli, a world class manufacturer of power tools. During his famous career in BHEL he was drafted into a specialist in NDT. With his scientific and technical achievements and outstanding managerial skills, he rose to the rank of General Manager and retired from BHEL in 2013. In 2014, he joined TWI and continues to serve in this world-leading service in research and technology.
Through this article we are used in the wards of the Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering, all Candidates are requested to read and understand all the information carefully and its complete Benefit. the lift. In this article, we provide complete information about this scholarship. Information includes Award purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table below.
Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering – Highlights
|Award Name||Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering|
|Launched By||Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)|
|Objective||To provide Award to Students.|
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
- Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowship
- CCS University Scholarship 2021 (CCSU) SC/ST/OBC
Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering – Last Date
|Last Date for Application||15 May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
- A total of two prizes will be awarded. The prize carries a cash prize of INR 5 lakh and a citation.
Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering – Eligibility Criteria
For this scholarship, an applicant is required to fulfil the following eligibility –
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant is expected to become an INAE fellow.
- Have made a distinguished contribution in the field of Engineering / Engineering Research / Engineering Education / Technology Development / Engineering Services or Management, which had brought prestige to the country and was considered as sites of technical excellence in the country.
- The applicant should not be a member of the INAE Governing Council during the year of award.
Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- Firstly, go on the official website of the Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering where you get the homepage of this Award.
- On the homepage, you have to download the nomination form.
- Now you must fill All the required Details And attached all the documents in application form.
- After this you have to Forward nominations by speed post / courier to –
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) 6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
- The selection committee headed by the President with three Vice-Presidents as members will recommend two candidates for the award of the award under the Governing Council.
Terms and conditions
Some terms and conditions are given below for this scholarship which you should read carefully –
- The awardees will be requested to give an inspirational talk on their exciting engineering experiences during the Academy Annual Conference.
- The academy pledges the prize for anyone.
- The nominee is an INAE fellow, he should not be for the year of the INAE Governing Council Member Award.
- Nominations will be invited from INAE fellows and nominations can be sent on plain paper with a brief description of the candidate’s outstanding and distinguished contributions.
- A person’s self-nomination will not be considered valid.
- Nomination will be valid for three years and re-enrolment will be accepted.
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) 6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Tower A, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
- Phone: 0124-4239480, Fax: 0124-4239481
- E-mail: email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Who is getting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Grammy?
The Recording Academy has announced its 2020 Special Merit Award recipients, and it is a great list. Lifetime Achievement Award honours this year are Chicago, Roberta Flack, Isaac Hayes, Iggy Pop, John Prynne, Public Enemy and Sister Rosetta Tharp.
What is an Achievement Award?
Achievement Awards are designed to consistently identify, contribute significantly over an extended period of time representing exceptional performance and / or responsibilities, including performance or project goals that are above and beyond normal performance expectations, the employee’s field.