Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) is a program proposed by IIM for meritorious youth. Through Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2022, meritorious youth provide financial opportunities for acquiring skills and their development. One of the main objectives of IIM is to make various types of schemes for the development of the intensive sector. Due to financial constraints, students who are unable to raise money for their education and are struggling for their livelihood, all of them get help through this fellowship.
IIM plays a major role as the main character for this proposed program by 4 different institutions, such as; IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Jammu, IIM Kozhikode, IIM Lucknow, IIM Nagpur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Udaipur and IIM Visakhapatnam etc. This program has been introduced in more than 660 districts of India, which have different locations. For Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF), you can get complete information from this article written by us for more information.
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Under the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship, many types of awards are given to the students, in which the scholarship award is Rs 50,000 per month and Rs 60,000 per month. The registration date for the fellowship continues below. There are mainly several institutes for this program, all of which are IIM Bangalore. It is a certification program for which there is some policy management, which will be given only after successful completion by the candidates.
Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship 2022. What documents do you need for this fellowship and what eligibility criteria do you have to fulfil? What is the application process for this fellowship? For this, the following steps will be given, through which you can simplify the application process. Through this you will also get answers to all your questions. For complete information about this fellowship, you should read this article written by us carefully. So that there is no possibility of any kind of mistake.
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship|
|Launched By||Offered by IIM|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to the students|
- Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowship
- Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
- ICSSR Institutional Doctoral Fellowship
- UP Scholarship
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship – Last Date
|Registration opens||13th February 2021|
|Registration closes||27th March 2021|
|Admit Card||1st week of April 2021|
|Test date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Result declaration||Last week of April 2021|
|Personal Interview||2nd to 4th week of May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who are willing to apply for this Fellowship, need to fulfil the eligibility criteria. The key eligibility criteria for this Fellowship are mentioned below –
- For application, the student is required to be a basic citizen of India.
- The age limit of the student should be between 21-30 years to be eligible for the application.
- The student should be a graduate or postgraduate from a recognized university in any one of the subjects of engineering, law, medicine, social science, etc.
- The student should be interested in working in rural areas, and should also have three years of work experience in social/non-profit sector.
- If the student does not have experience in this field, but he is strongly motivated to work in this field, he is also eligible to apply for it.
- It is necessary to be fully proficient in the official language used by the state.
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship – Application Procedure
After completing all the eligibility criteria, you can read below for the information about its application. The information that is being given to you for the application will make you move forward to apply easily; students are requested to read the application carefully.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this Fellowship, where you will open the home page of the website on the screen.
- On the home page, you have to register yourself, you have to fill the information sought for registration.
- Now after the registration is complete, you have to go to its home page, where you have to select the login option.
- To log in, you have to use your mobile number and date of birth.
- After this, you have to click on “APPLY NOW” to apply for this fellowship.
- All the necessary information has to be filled and attached documents attached with it.
- At the end, you have to complete the application process by clicking on the “Submit” button, and keep a print with you for future reference.
Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship – Reward
The medium of this fellowship provides many benefits to the student, which are given in detail below.
- Its medium promotes the skill development of the student, and also helps in improving the economy.
- Through this fellowship, the two-year blended program hosts connecting classroom sessions at IIMs.
- Its medium to major benefits are that it strengthens institutions and improves link markets along with skill development, and also provides an opportunity to engage with schemes and institutions at the district level for development.
- After joining this program, the student receives a stipend, during this fellowship program, 50,000 per month in a year and 60,000 per month during 2 years, the candidate gets a stipend.
Contact Us –
For the answer to any kind of questions and information for the application, you can contact us through the email given below –
- For admission-related assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other assistance, email email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the main objective of Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship?
One of the main objectives of IIM is to make various types of schemes for the development of intensive sector. Due to financial constraints, students who are unable to raise money for their education and are struggling for their livelihood, all of them get help through this fellowship.
What are the rewards provide by Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship?
After joining this program, the student receives a stipend, during this fellowship program, 50,000 per month in a year and 60,000 per month during 2 years, the candidate gets a stipend.
What is the last date of this fellowship?
The last date of this Fellowship is 27 March 2021.