NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship is invited by NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering, for PhD degree holders. The title “Impact of River Flood Water along Dakshin Kannada Coast: A Sustainable Strategy for Water Resources Development” has been taken up for the Cooperative R&D Project. Candidates selected through this are given a salary of INR 34,500 per month for the first two years and INR 36,000 per month and HRA per month for the third year. In this article we will talk about various aspects of this India fellowship. What are the eligibility criteria for this fellowship? Which students can apply for this fellowship? What is the application process for this fellowship? You will find the answers to all your questions in the below given article.
The Department of Civil Engineering at the National Institute of Technology, Karnataka (NITK) confers an associate status to the PhD degree holder. The selected candidate will get an opportunity to participate in an R&D project titled: ‘Seizure of river flood waters along Dakshina Kannada coast’: A sustainable strategy for water resources development. The DST-SERB, under the Government of India, is the sponsor of the research project. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated salary and HRA every month for three years. The last date to apply for Associateship Program is April 3rd, 2021.
NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The Associateship R&D project is titled, “River Flood Water Management along the South Kannada Coast: A Sustainable Strategy for Water Resources Development”. Application Project Indian Institute of Water Resources and Ocean Engineering National Institute of Technology (NITK), also known as NITK Suratkal, formerly known as Karnataka sponsored Indian eligible for the post of research internship position in a DST-SERB Department Are invited from National Regional Engineering College (KREC), Suratkal, a public engineering university in Mangalore.
Through this article we are used in the wards of the NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship, all Candidates are requested to read and understand all the information carefully and its complete Benefit. the lift. In this article, we provide complete information about this Associateship. Information includes Associateship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table below.
NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship – Highlights
|Associateship Name||NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship|
|Launched By||NITK Surathkal|
|Objective||To provide Associateship to Students.|
NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship – Last Date
|Last Date for Application||03rd April 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the Associateship provider’s discretion.
- The selected candidates get consolidated pay of INR 34,500 per month plus HRA per month for the first two years and INR 36,000 per month plus HRA for the third year for the third year.
NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship – Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this Associateship, the applicant must –
- He should not be more than 35 years of age.
- The applicant should have a special PhD in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Along with this, the applicant should have BE / BTech and ME / MTech degrees in Civil Engineering.
- Applicants should have experience in the field of GIS or Experimental Geotechnology.
- Be GATE qualified.
The following document must be uploaded –
- Cover Letter
- Duly filled application form in prescribed format with passport size photograph.
- Educational certificate and mark sheet (after class X)
- Gate worthy certificate
- Research experience, special achievements, patents and publications, if any evidence
NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below –
- Go to the official website of the respective Associateship, where the homepage will be displayed.
- On the homepage, You have to click on the ‘Apply’ button on the homepage and read all the necessary details carefully.
- After filling all the necessary details, click on the “Submit” button to submit the application.
Terms and conditions
Some terms and conditions are given below for this Associateship which you should read carefully –
- Any TA / DA is acceptable to participate in written test and interview.
- Candidates must present a certificate of relief from their employers in advance if selected.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis with the project. The decision of the selection committee is final.
Contact Us –
- Dr. Sreevalsa Kolathayar, Assistant Professor, Civil Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Suratkal, P. O. Srinivasnagar, Mangalore – 575 025. Karnataka, India.
- Mobile – + 91-9471192250
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through NITK Surathkal Department of Civil Engineering Research Associateship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Which branch NIT Suratkal is the best?
According to A Student Review, the best branch in terms of placement record is IT. Branches such as CSE and ECE also have good placement track record at NITK Suratkal.
Did NIT Suratkal be cancelled?
National Institute of Technology Suratkal, Karnataka (NIT Suratkal) to consider organizing an e-Senate meeting with the administration agenda and even to approve the evaluation and grading scheme for the semester.
What is NIT Suratkal Architecture?
Unfortunately, NIT Suratkal does not offer architecture courses or b … NIT Suratkal offers BTech and MTech courses various specializations JN. There are architecture courses which offer CFTIs along with other NITs and IITs.