NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities is offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs to the students pursuing post-matric education. Under this scholarship the students belonging to the ST, SC and OBC category are eligible. The students can apply for this scholarship online through the National Scholarship Portal. The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial aid to the students are deprived and face struggles to continue their education.
In this article, we will talk about the NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities in detail. What are the rewards offered under this scholarship? What are the eligibility criteria that a students need to satisfy? An What the terms and condition of this scholarship? You will find answers to all the questions in the article given below.
Read more: Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
|Scheme Name||NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities|
|Launched By||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to minority students|
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Complete List
|Post Matric Scholarship Tripura||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship Chhattisgarh||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship Bihar||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship Punjab||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|CG Post Matric Scholarship||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship Rajasthan||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship Kerala||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship Uttarakhand||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship Odisha||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship West Bengal||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Matric Scholarship MP||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Eligibility Criteria
The students need to fulfil all the eligibility conditions given below.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The students who belong to minority community can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant must have secured minimum 50% marks in the previous qualifying exam.
- The students who are pursuing classes 11th, 12th, Diploma, graduation, post-graduation, MPhil and Ph.D. can apply for this scholarship.
- The family annual income of the candidate must be less than Rs.2 Lakhs per annum.
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Courses
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree courses in Arts, Science & Commerce
- Polytechnic courses
- Research Programmes (Dharma, M.Phil., Ph.D. & Rural Development)
- Nursing (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery UG, GNM)
- Integrated LAW LLB, (BBA, B.Sc., UG,)
- Diploma Courses (XI & XII)
- Various Technical & Vocational Courses
- Diploma Courses of Management & Computer Applications, Unger-graduate, and Postgraduate
Read more: UP Scholarship Correction
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Terms and Conditions
The students while applying for this scholarship need to remember the following rules and regulations
- The scholarship is provided to only two children of the same family.
- In case, the candidate found guilty of providing any false information or statements the scholarship will be cancelled.
- If there is any violation of terms and conditions the scholarship will be cancelled immediately.
- The rules can be changed at any given point of time by the Government of India.
- The scholarship amount will be transferred directly in the bank accounts of the selected candidates through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT).
- Students who are 18 years in age have to provide self-certified community certificate.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs has the right to evaluate the rules at regular intervals of time.
- Under this scholarship the students are provided 100% funding.
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Documents Required
The students need to submit the following documents while applying for this scholarship.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate (if required)
- Permanent address proof
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Passport size photo with signature (Self- attested)
- Photocopy of previous qualifying exams mark-sheet (Attested
- Minority community certificate
- Students Bank Account proof
- Institution Verification Form
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Selection Procedure
This scholarship is offered to the students belonging to the Minority communities. Only a limited number of scholarships are provided to students under this scholarship. The students who come from BPL families are given preference during the selection process. The students applying for the renewal of their scholarship will considered before new applications are done.
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Application Procedure
The students can follow the following steps to apply for this scholarship
- First of all, the students must visit the official National Scholarship Portal. The homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “Ministry of Affair” under the state schemes option.
- A new page will appear read all the instruction given for the “Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities”.
- Now, you need to click on “New Registration” tab.
- A new page will open, read all the instructions given on that page carefully and then, click on “Continue” tab.
- A new registration form will appear on your screen, there fill all the details like your name, address, mobile number, domicile, gender, scholarship category, scholarship type, date of birth and email Id.
- Then, provide your personal bank account details like Account number, Bank name and IFSC code.
- Select Account number or Aadhar card number as the identification option and click on the “Register” option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification purpose.
- Enter the OTP in the given space and click on the “Login” option.
- A new application form will open on your screen, fill all the asked details accurately.
- Now, complete the application process by clicking on “Submit” tab.
- An application ID will be generated by the system. Write it down for any future reference.
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Renew Scheme
The students willing to renew their scholarship need to fulfil the following conditions.
- The students who are existing beneficiaries of the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities can renew their scholarship next year.
- Scholarship will be renewed only after the declaration of the results of the previous year’s qualifying exam.
- The students who have secured 50% or more marks will be able to renew their scholarship.
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Rewards
The students receive following benefits under this scholarship scheme.
|Admission and Tuition fee||Hosteller||Day Scholar (INR)|
|Class 11-12||7000 per annum||7000 per annum|
|Graduation And Post-Graduation Studies||3000 per annum||3000 per annum|
|Technical And Vocational Courses||10000 per annum||10000 per annum|
|Maintenance Allowances||380-1200 per month||230-550 per month|
|Admission and tuition fee for classes XI and XII.||Up to Rs.7,000 per annum||Up to Rs.7,000 per annum|
|Admission and course/ the tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level. (Includes fees/charges for raw materials, etc.)||Up to Rs.10,000 per annum||Up to Rs.10,000 per annum|
|Admission and tuition fee for under-graduate, postgraduate.||Up to Rs.3,000 per annum||Up to Rs.3,000 per annum|
|Maintenance allowance for 10 months only in an academic year (Includes expenses for study material, etc.)||Rs.380 per month||Rs.230 per month|
|Classes XI and XII including technical and vocational courses of this level.|
|Courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level||Rs.570 per month||Rs.300 per month|
|M. Phil and Ph.D.||Rs.1200 per month||Rs.550 per month|
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Results
The results for this scholarship is announced through online mode by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of Affairs. The students can check their results on the National Scholarship Portal. The students will be shortlisted on the basis of their financial conditions are academic performances. The selected students will receive financial assistance under this scholarship.
NSP Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities- Contact Details
- If you have any further queries regarding this scholarship can contact on the following helplines.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs, CGO Complex,
- Paryavaran Bhawan, 11th Floor, Lodhi Road,
- New Delhi-110003