The Maharashtra government offers educational Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students to students from the Economically Backward Class (EBC). This Open Merit scholarship for EBC Students 2022 is known as the Fee Reimbursement Scheme for EBC Students. This article provides information about EBC scholarship which includes eligibility criteria to check, online registration, application form, form filling, affidavit format, link deadline, EBC status etc. This information is AY 2019-20, 2018-19 Applicable for EBC scholarship for and 2017-18.
School Education Department, for applications for Post Graduation from Class 11 students to people invited in Government of Maharashtra (for boys – students only from class 11 and 12) for Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students, Maharashtra 2022. The major objective of the scholarship is to enable students from economically backward classes to continue further education. Students can apply online to avoid each eligibility criteria. Any cancellation. Only students coming from disadvantaged society can apply for this scholarship.
Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The EBC certificate stands for the Completely Economically Backward Classes Certificate which is offered under the Government of Maharashtra with the objective of imparting higher education to the students who are from an economically weaker society. The scholarship is also known as the Fee Reimbursement Scheme of Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students. The full form of EBC certificate is for the Economically Backward Classes Certificate, which is offered under the Government of Maharashtra with the objective of imparting higher education to the students of economically weaker society. In this article, we have tried to keep every detail.
In the bar of this scholarship Maharashtra, we will provide you a detailed information in this article. What eligibility criteria will be required for this scholarship? For this, all the documents you need will be given in it. What facilities will you be able to take advantage of? All the problems you have to face for this application will be easily explained to you in the given step below. In this way, we hope that through this article you will continue to get the information of scholarships properly.
Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students, Maharashtra – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students|
|Launched By||Maharashtra Government|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship Maharashtra
- State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE)
Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students – Last Date
|Last Date for the Application||31st May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Once the selection process is all done, the selected students will receive a lot of benefits from the authorities. And guess whether the government is offering a lot of benefits to the candidates. Without delay check the complete details which we have mentioned in this section.
- Hostel girls will get 160 per month. Therefore, the overall candidates will receive Rs. 1,600.
- Non-hostel girls will receive Rs. 100 per month for 10 months that covers Rs. 1,000.
- The hostel boys will get a scholarship amount of Rs. 140 per month for 10 months amounting to Rs. 1,400.
- Non-hostel boys will receive Rs. 80 per month for a summary of 10 months that is Rs. 800.
The application for this scholarship candidate from economically backward class students is to know about the eligibility criteria.
- Through this section, our team has given clear-cut eligibility for candidates.
- Once you complete the verification process, just carefully verify the steps and application steps for the next sections.
- Candidates should belong to Economically Backward Class (EBC)
- Need to have a domicile of Maharashtra
- A study is to be done in class 11 and 12
- Need to score at least 50% marks in SSC exam.
All the important documents that you need for this scholarship, we are giving you the following points as follows –
- Income certificate (Approved by Tahsildar)
- SSC marksheet
- Previous year marksheet (For Renewal)
Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Mahadbt, where its homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will have to register yourself, for which you will have to provide your mobile number and email and other related information.
- After this you will get a system generated ID and password.
- You have to go to the section of post metric and click on Post matric scholarship.
- Now you will see the option of Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students for students of post-graduation education.
- After this you have to click on this option, where all the information regarding this scholarship will be displayed in front of you.
- In the next step, you have to click on the button “Login to Apply“.
- Where you have to log in by entering your Registered username, password.
- Then you have to click on the login button, where its application form will open in front of you.
- In the end, you have to fill all the information sought in the application form and attach all the necessary documents and keep a print of it with you for future reference.
Contact Us –
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 18001025311
We hope that you find all the information presented through Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Who is eligible for EBC certificate?
What is an EBC certificate? As stated above, if your annual family income falls below INR 8,00,000 per year, and you do not belong to any of the castes which are either identified as Scheduled Castes, Tribes or Other Backward Classes, then You are eligible to apply for an EBC certificate.
What is the main objective of Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students?
The objective of this scholarship is to enable financially backward class (EBC) students to complete their education by studying in post-matriculation or post-secondary level to provide financial support.
What is EBC Concession?
Under the EBC Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, Maharashtra students will get fee concession up to 100% for UG, PG, and diploma level courses in Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, etc.… Scholarship also known as Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students.