Applications invited in Chandigarh for PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pharmacology (DP) Senior Research Fellowship 2022 from the Postgraduate and Research Institute of Medical Education (PGIMER), Master’s degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship in accordance with funding agency and institution regulations. Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has invited applications for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Project Assistant of the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
Interested individuals can apply for the Applications invited in Chandigarh for this Fellowship from the Postgraduate and Research Institute of Medical Education (PGIMER), Master’s degree holders. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship in accordance with funding agency and institution regulations. on or before 24th May 2021 through the prescribed format. Applications are invited on plain paper for the post of Research Fellow in Biotechnology Industry Research, under the project funded under Assistance Council (Birac) Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Dr. Smita Patnaik, Additional Professor, Department of Pharmacology, said the fellowship According to below.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pharmacology (DP) Senior Research Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
All the eligibility requirements for this fellowship are given below.
- For this application, the student must have a master’s degree in pharmacology / life science from a recognized university.
- Become ICMR / NET / GATE qualified.
- Has relevant experience in the field along with experience in experimental animal studies.
|Last Date for the Application||24th May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
- Completed slips and required testimonials / certificates
- The student will be given a fellowship as per the funding of agency and institution rules.
PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pharmacology (DP) Senior Research Fellowship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the PGIMER where you will see the homepage of the website.
- On the homepage to you an application for regarding this scholarship will appears in front of you.
- Now, Submit your completed bio-data and necessary testimonials/certificates.
- At the end submit your Application by clicking on “Submit” Button.
- Students’ qualifications, experience, and performance will be based on the interview.
Terms and conditions
- Shortlisted students will be informed personally to participate in the interview.
- No separate interview letter will be sent for this.
- No TA / DA will be payable to the students under this fellowship.
We hope that you find all the information presented through PGIMER Chandigarh Department of Pharmacology (DP) Senior Research Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.