There are many such children across the country who despite being promising, due to financial constraints are unable to take advantage of education. Keeping in mind the beautiful future of the children, the government has started this Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2023 for the students of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh region, under which students will be able to take advantage of scholarship by registering online. This scholarship scheme is a financial opportunity offered by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), all the details of which are explained in this article like its benefits, eligibility, documents, application process etc. All the students of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh region who want to take advantage of being a part of this PMSSS Scholarship 2023, please read this article completely.
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 – Comprehensive Details
This Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2023 is also known as AICTE JK Scholarship 2022, the main objective of which is to build the abilities of the youth of Jammu and Kashmir by educating, enabling and empowering them to compete in the common course. Students who want to take advantage of this PMSSS Scholarship 2023 for pursuing graduate studies in colleges outside the Union Territories will have to register themselves by visiting the official website. With the help of this scheme, employability will be boosted in the students of Jammu and Kashmir, so that they will be able to build their beautiful future. Selected students will be benefited from reimbursement of tuition fee, development fee, library fee, internet fee, training fee, university fee, examination fee etc., so that he can complete his studies without any worries.
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||All India Council for Technical Education – AICTE|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible Students of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh|
|Objective||Providing Scholarship Support|
- SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
- Avanti Gurukul Scholarship Program
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 – Important Dates
Along with the scheme, important dates related to it should also be known. So that the applicant can submit his application form online before the last date.
|NTA Commencement of online registration through PMSSS||2 April 2022|
|PMSSS Online Registration||April 2022|
|PMSSS Exam Date||July 2022|
|Result||Will be Announced|
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2023 – Scholarship Award
The maintenance fee of approximately Rs 1 lakh will be provided equally to the students in ten equal installments. This assistance amount includes the cost of maintenance, hostel, mess, cost of books and other incidental charges etc. which are as follows:-
|Scholarship for Stream||No. of Scholarship||Academic Fee Limit|
|Ordinary Degree||2070||30,000 INR|
|Professional/Engineering/Nursing/Pharmacy/Agri. HMCT||2830||Upto 1,25,000 INR|
|Medical Degree- MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS||100||3,00,000 INR|
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 – Course List
Various courses are available under the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme 2023, students can choose the courses from general, professional and medical streams as per their wish.
|General Stream||BA/B.Com./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Hon.)/BBA/BCA etc.|
|Vocational Courses||BE / B.Tech. / B Pharmacy / B. Architecture / Hotel Management and Catering Technology / B.Sc (Nursing).|
|Medical Stream||MBBS/BDS/BAMS and allied medicinal courses.|
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Only permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh regions can apply under this scheme.
- Those preparing for national level exams like NEET, JEE, CLAT etc are also eligible to apply under this scheme.
- To apply under PMSSS Scholarship 2023, students must have passed 12th class from Jammu and Kashmir Board or CBSE Schools located in Ladakh.
- Applicants whose family income is less than Rs.8 lakh per year are eligible under this scheme.
- All the students will be required to fulfill the minimum age limit and criteria issued by the institute, university.
- If for admission in the second year registration under this scheme, they must have passed 10+3 Diploma from the Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh Polytechnic.
- Applicants who are getting benefits of any other government, non-government scheme will not be eligible under this scheme
- The candidates who are taking admission in this scheme through agents or NGOs will not be eligible under this scheme.
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme 2023 – Required Documents
- Passport size photograph
- Applicant signature
- Domicile Certificate of Jammu and Kashmir
- Grade certificate
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Diploma Certificate (Only for Lateral Entry Students)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Family income certificate
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 – Application Process
Any student who wants to take advantage of scholarship under this scheme, they should follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of “Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme”. After this the homepage of the website will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the link “PMSSS 2021-22 Registration”. After this, click on the link “12th Registration (2021-22)”.
- After clicking, a form will be displayed in front of you, in which you have to enter all the asked details, and click on the register button.
- Now after successful registration you have to sign in using your email id and password. After that you have to enter all the details asked.
- After entering the information you have to upload the documents and submit your application by clicking on the “Submit” button
PMSSS Scholarship 2023 – Selection Process
To get the benefits under this scheme, one has to go through the following selection process:-
Application Registration and Submission
Firstly the student has to register to apply, after that the person has to fill the required details in the application form, and submit this application form.
Document Verification and Choice Filling
To apply, you will have to get your documents verified along with the original documents at the nearest Facilitation Center, and later upload them on the Facilitation Center’s portal.Choice filling window will be available only for those students who have successfully registered