Name of the Post : – Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka
Program Deadline – 31st March 2022
About the Program : Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka has been launched by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of Karnataka to provide golden opportunities to those who belong to minority communities and are pursuing Class 11th and its above. Family income of candidates should not be less than INR 2.5 lakh.
|The Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of Karnataka|
Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka
This scholarship provides a golden opportunity to those candidates who are pursuing studying in Class 9th and 10th at a recognized institution and have passed the previous year’s examination. However candidates must have permanent residence of Karnatak to get Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka
Scholarship Closing Date: 31st March 2022
General / OBC / EWS : 0/-SC / ST / PH : 0/-Female All Category : 0/-No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
|Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka Eligibility CriteriaCandidates must be a have permanent residence of Karnataka and belong to Minorities categoryCandidates are pursuing Class 11,12, Graduate, Postgraduate, M.Phil or Ph.D. degree or Technical or Vocational courses and candidates have passed previous class with 50%.However, the family income of candidates should not be exceed INR 2.5 lakh||Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka Required DocumentsCaste Certificate issued by the Revenue Department with number prefixed with RDMinority Certificate (only for Sikhs and Jain Shwetambara)Income CertificateAadhaar of StudentAadhaar of Parents/GuardianStudy / Bonafide CertificatePrevious year Marks Card Pass in all subjects with 50% aggregate(Only for Fresh MCM Applicants)Previous year Marks Card Pass in all subjects(For Post Matric scholarship & MCM Renewal Applicants)Stipend/Non-Practicing Certificate(For those studying in PG – AYUSH Courses)UDID Number(For differently-abled students)|
How to Apply for Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka
Eligible candidates can apply for the Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka by following the below-mentioned steps : –
Step 1: Candidates have to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.Step 2: Now applicants have to click on the ‘Create an Account’ button. Step 3: Once the account is created, candidates have to log in to proceed with the application. Step 4: Now candidates have to fill in all the required details and upload all necessary documents.Step 5: At the last stage candidates have to submit the application form.click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Scholarship closing date: 31st March 2022
- Admission fee for Class 6th to 10th will be paid to Hostellers and Day Scholars INR 500 per annum.
- The tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of classes 11th and 12th levels will be provided to Hostellers and Day Scholars INR 10000.
- INR 3,000 per month as an Admission and tuition fee for undergraduate and postgraduate (Hostellers and Day Scholars) for 10 months in an academic year.
- INR 380 per month as a Maintenance allowance (Hostellers) for Class 11th and 12th including technical and vocational courses (Hostellers) in an academic year.
- Maintenance allowance INR 570 per month for 10 months in an academic year for courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Hostellers).
- Maintenance allowance INR 300 per month for 10 months in an academic year for courses other than technical and professional courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level (Day Scholars).
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for M.Phil and Ph.D. (Hostellers): INR 1,200 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year for M.Phil and Ph.D. (Day Scholars): INR 550 per month
Under Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities of Karnataka will be selected based on the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Out of all the scholarships offered by the Central Government for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students, each student will only be qualified for one.
- The scholarship will be given to students enrolled in Classes XI and XII who are taking courses at polytechnics, ITIs, and other courses at this level of technical and vocational education.
- For the parent or guardian of the student, a copy of an income certificate issued by a competent authority in the State or UT Governments is required.
- The school’s competent authority will determine whatever constitutes regular attendance for the purpose of evaluating students
- During the duration of the academic course, renewal candidates are not allowed to transfer their students from one school or institution to another.
- Mahboob Sab, K.G.S.S Director,
- Directorate of Minorities
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Helpline – 080-35254757