The Government of Gujarat offers Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Gujarat to meritorious candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes category. Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Gujarat 2022 is offered only to candidates whose annual family income is less than 2.5 lakhs. The purpose of the Post Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste students, Gujarat 2021 is a scholarship award for people belonging to the economically weaker section of the minority community in order to motivate them for higher education.
The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat has invited applications from Scheduled Caste students of Gujarat for graduation at Post Graduate level for Post Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students, Gujarat 2020-21. The main objective of the scholarship is to ensure the economic welfare and empowerment of the students from the backward sections of the society.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students Gujarat program has been started by the state government of Gujarat under the 1987 Act, which belongs to Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Communities, students who are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. It provides scholarship assistance for all age groups including students at all government school levels, college level, and research levels. All the applicants who are ready to apply online, then download the government notification and carefully read all the eligibility criteria and the application process.
Through this article we are used in this scholarship, all students are requested to read or understand all the information carefully and take full advantage of it. In this article, we provide complete information about this scholarship. Information includes scholarship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table below.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat|
|Launched By||State government of Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
- Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Gujarat 2021
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students Gujarat 2021
- Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat – Last Date
|Application start date||01st May 2021|
|Application deadline||20th May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat – Eligibility Criteria
For this scholarship, you have to follow some eligibility criteria which we are giving below in this article, read all the eligibility carefully –
- Candidates should belong to the Scheduled Castes category. Only girl candidates can apply.
- Applicant Gujarat must be a real student, studying within the state or outside the state.
- This scholarship is available for students passed 10th.
- Students will have to undergo their matriculation examination from any recognized teaching board.
- Family income should be at least 2.5 lakhs.
- The student should not be a repeater in the same class for more than once, if that happens then that student will not be eligible for it.
- Those who want to pursue their studies through the correspondence course are eligible to do so, in which the duration correspondence, distance and continuing education are also taken together.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat – Documents Required
After checking your eligibility, you will also need some documents for its application, which you have to complete, otherwise you can miss out on getting its benefits.
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Self-attested caste certificate issued by competent authorities
- Self-attested Aadhaar card copy
- First page of bank passbook / cancelled check
- Self-attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Disability certificate (Applicable to persons with disabilities)
- Fee Receipt of the current academic course year
- Break affidavit (break gap is more than one year)
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority
- Thesis typing / printing bill, Applicable for MPhil, PhD, D.Litt., D. Pharm, D.Sc.
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile certificate (Gujarati origin Scheduled Caste student to study in outstate)
- Hostel Certificate (Applicable for hostel students)
- LWP (No Pay Leave) Certificate (for employed students)
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat – Application Procedure
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the respective scholarship, where you will have its home page open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Registration” option of the menu bar.
- Now you will see the registration form for this scholarship on your computer screen.
- After this, you have to enter the date of birth, mobile number, email id, and password etc.
- In the next step, you have to enter the captcha code and click on save option.
- Finally, you will receive the OTP via email or SMS which you have to enter and click on the “Confirm” option.
- You have to submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
Terms and conditions
Some terms and conditions are given below for this scholarship which you should read carefully –
- The scholarship scheme is also free for the employed students, who are doing their jobs during the study, all the students take leave without pay for their entire duration.
- If the student is pursuing more than one subject from the same educational institution, then he will not be eligible for it.
- Bay students who are pursuing a postgraduate course in medicine are eligible to apply for this provided they are not practicing during their course tenure.
- Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Block No. 5, 8th Floor, Sachivalay, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)
- Phone – 91 (079) 23251222, 23251233
We hope that you find all the information presented through Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the meaning of post matriculation?
This scholarship scheme is for the students studying from class 1 to class 10. And Post – Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for the students studying from class 11th, 12th and above which includes courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com, B. Tech, Medical etc.
What is Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Gujarat?
Through this scholarship, financial assistance is provided to students of OBC class and senior secondary level students in Gujarat.
What are scholarships for SC students?
The Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme has been fully offered to offer financial assistance to the economically weaker students from the Scheduled Castes community. This scheme offers scholarship for students to do vocational and non-vocational courses after matriculation.