Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Gujarat is for students who are studying in the post-graduation level. Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Gujarat 2022 is available for Scheduled Tribes reserved category. The government’s purpose behind the scholarship scheme is to encourage students to study and to help them financially. Applicants have to first collect information before applying for this scheme. Administration of various grants for Gujarat offers colleges, schools, and research levels. In this article, readers can find out more about the Top Digital Gujarat Scholarship.
The Gujarat government is providing various scholarship schemes to support economically weaker students. ST reserved category and permanent residents of Gujarat can apply for this scheme. Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 All information-related schemes such as plan list, who can apply for this scheme, what benefit applicant will get, how can you apply for this scheme, and also many other mandatory information Are available. The major objectives of the scholarship are to ensure economic welfare and empowerment of students belonging to the backward sections of society.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students Gujarat 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Empowerment of applications of people invited in Gujarat from study in graduation to post-graduation level for post matric scholarship for ST students of Gujarat, ST students, Gujarat 2020-21, Department of Govt. Digital Gujarat Portal is a web-based application where students can apply to the top Digital Gujarat Scholarship Government by conducting Gujarat and its subsidiaries online, Gujarat Scholarship efforts which are financially weak financially / giving financial subsidy to the students.
Through this article we are all about used in the post matric scholarship for ST students Gujarat all students are requested to read or understand all the information carefully and take full advantage of it. In this article, we provide complete information about this scholarship. The information contains scholarship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table given below.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students Gujarat – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Gujarat|
|Launched By||State government of Gujarat|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to students.|
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students Gujarat – Last Date
|Application start date||01st May 2021|
|Application deadline||20th May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students Gujarat – Eligibility Criteria
In applying for the Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, candidates are first required to ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- An applicant must be a Scheduled Tribe class.
- Applicants must have studied at graduation to do post graduation from a recognized college, university or institute.
- Annual family income (from all sources) should be less than INR 2,50,000.
- The student must not be a repeater in the same class for more than once.
- The student must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Those students who are furthering their studies through correspondence course are eligible for this. The term correspondence also includes distance and continuing education.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students Gujarat – Documents Required
Before filling the application form of this Scholarship, students should ensure that they make scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Self-attested caste certificate issued by competent authorities
- Self-attested Aadhaar card copy
- First page of bank passbook / cancelled check
- Self-attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Disability certificate (Applicable to persons with disabilities)
- Fee Receipt of the current academic course year
- Break affidavit (break gap is more than one year)
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority (Form No.16 required for Govt. Employee)
- Thesis typing / printing bill (Applicable for MPhil, PhD, D.Litt., D.Pharm, D.Sc. students).
- School leaving certificate
- Domicile certificate (for Gujarati native ST student studying in outstate)
- Hostel Certificate (Applicable for hostel students)
- LWP (No Pay Leave) Certificate (for employed students)
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students Gujarat – Application Procedure
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the respective scholarship, where you will have its home page open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the “Registration” option of the menu bar.
- Now you will see the registration form for this scholarship on your computer screen.
- After this, you have to enter the date of birth, mobile number, email id and password etc.
- In the next step you have to enter captcha code and click on save option.
- At the end you will receive an OTP via email or SMS which you have to enter and click on the “Confirm” option.
- You have to submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
Terms and conditions
Some terms and conditions are given below for this scholarship which you should read carefully –
- The scholarship scheme is also applicable to employed students who take unpaid leave for the entire duration of the study.
- Students pursuing the same platform of education in a different subject are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students who are pursuing a postgraduate course in medicine can apply for this scholarship, as well as students will not be allowed to practice during their course tenure.
- Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Block No. 5, 8th Floor, Sachivalay, Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)
- Phone – 91 (079) 23251222, 23251233
We hope that you find all the information presented through Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Gujarat helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the St. Scholarship?
The Scheduled Tribes Scholarship has been awarded to the students of the Scheduled Tribes (ST) category by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. The objective of the Scheduled Tribe Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to these students for completing their studies at both school and college level.
What is the last date for submission of Post Metric Scholarship Gujarat Online Application Form 2022?
Gujarat State Government Pre and Post Matric Scholarship has announced all the important dates for the application form on its official website. Check all the important dates in our post.
When will Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students online application form start?
Through the State Government of Gujarat Start Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2022, you can apply the link given in the post above.