Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States / UTs Police Personnel is a Relief Scholarship Scheme for Dependent Police Workers. Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB), from the dependent wards of state police personnel who are martyred during terror / Naxal attacks. Invited people applications in the Ministry of Home Affairs for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2022.
The scope of the PMSS was limited only to the wards of the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) and Assam Rifles (AR). For the wards of the Central Armed Police Forces and AR, a total of 2000 scholarships (for both boys and girls alike) will be given for each academic year in addition to the previous year’s renewal cases. Similarly, a total of 500 scholarships will be given to the State Police Personnel Ward in equal amounts for both boys and girls, martyrs during terror / Naxal attacks, (i.e., 250 for girls and 250 for boys.)
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme – Comprehensive Details
Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB), Invited people in the Ministry of Home Affairs for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme from dependent wards of State Police personnel who are martyred during terror / Naxal attacks Applications. The benefits of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) under the aegis of National Défense Fund (NDF) have now been extended to dependent wards of state police officers across all states / UTs, martyrs during terror / Naxal attacks, academic year From.
As per the communication received from the Ministry of Home Affairs, the scholarship amount under this scheme has also been increased to the limit of Rs. 3000 per month for girls and Rs. 2500 per month for boys. Through this article we are used in the wards of the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme, all Candidates are requested to read and understand all the information carefully and its complete Benefit. the lift. In this article, we provide complete information about this scholarship. Information includes scholarship purpose, eligibility, award, deadline, application process and more details. Find a brief description of all these details in the table below.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel|
|Launched By||Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB)|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Police Workers.|
- NSP Renewal 2021
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021
- Prime Minister Research Fellowship 2021 (PMRF)
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme – Last Date
|Scholarship announcement date||16th August 2020|
|Scholarship closing date||15th April 2021|
|Last date for defective verification||30th April 2021|
|Last date for institute verification||30th April 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme – Benefit
- There is a provision of an amount of INR 3,000 per month for girls through this scholarship scheme.
- Also, INR 2,500 per month will also be allocated for boys.
- The scholarship amount will be given to INR 36,000 to each woman and INR 30,000 to every boy, which will be paid annually after selection.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme – Eligibility Criteria
For this scholarship, an applicant is required to fulfil the following eligibility –
- A dependent ward of state police personnel who was martyred during Naxalite / Terror attacks.
- Become the first professional degree courses such as engineering, medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, BBA, BCA, BPharm, BSc (nursing, agriculture, etc.), MBA, MCA, etc.
- Class 12, Diploma, Graduation or equivalent qualification i.e., at least 60% marks in the examination (minimum entry qualification – MEQ)
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme – Document Required
The following document must be uploaded –
- A certificate is issued by the state government. It shows that state police personnel were killed in a terror / Naxalite attack.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to its official website, where you will have its homepage in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to read its guidelines carefully and you will have to choose its undertaking.
- Now you have to enter your domicile status, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), select gender, applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, Aadhaar or bank account number, email ID.
- After this, you have to provide your bank details – bank name, IFSC code, account number etc.
- In the next step, the mobile number will be verified by the information you have filled and an OTP will be received.
- Through OTP you will generate application ID and password.
- You can log in using ID and password and fill all necessary information in the application form.
- Finally, after checking the form, you can click on the submit button to submit it.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme – Selection criteria
- Candidates are selected on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by them in MEQ.
Terms and conditions
Some terms and conditions are given below for this scholarship which you should read carefully –
- To ensure the renewal of the scholarship for subsequent years, students must pass a professional course with at least 50% marks.
- Scholarship course may be rational for up to 5 years depending on the duration adopted by the applicant.
- Students admitted to the second year of professional / technical bachelor’s degree course through lateral admission can also apply for the scholarship.
- Selected scholars will receive scholarship funds directly into their bank accounts through PFMs (Public Finance Management System) under the DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) program.
- Required documents to attach incomplete application form and failure will lead to rejected application.
- Applicants’ mobile numbers and email addresses are mandatory to notify as to any irregularities or development candidates through SMS and email.
We hope that you find all the information presented through the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTs Police Personnel helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Who are eligible for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship?
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme: Eligibility
Candidates should serve deceased East Central Armed Police Forces and AR / Central Armed Police Forces and a dependent ward / HO of AR and retired AR and Central Armed Police Forces / State Police personnel. Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks or above in the eligibility test.
What is the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2022?
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2019 benefits
Girls receive ₹ 27,000 per year. It is ₹ 24,000 per year to ₹ 2250. The boys have given it to the students on stipend as a stipend. It is given to them on a monthly basis in the form of a stipend of ₹ 2000.
How can I apply for the Prime Minister Modi Scholarship 2022?
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020 Required Documents
- Aadhar Card.
- Birth certificate.
- Educational certificate.
- Bank account statement.
- Certificate from the Dean of the Institute of Higher Education.