The Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship is an initiative of the Department of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra for students belonging to economically weaker backgrounds to pursue their higher education. Under Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2022, up to 100% of tuition fees and examination fees come for the course adopted by the professional candidate. Increase the quality of Scheduled Caste students. Only SC students can avail this merit wise scholarship.
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship, Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from scheduled caste students of class 11 and 12 for Maharashtra 2020-21. The selected students will be given a scholarship amount of INR 300 per month for 10 months. To generate interest in learning among Scheduled Caste students. To make financial aid available for education.
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The Maharashtra state government has come up with a portal through which to offer Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship to all Maharashtra students who are unable to pay their tuition. An online portal has also been created so that students do not have to visit the relevant government office to take advantage of the various scholarships available to them. All different student groups and religions have different scholarships for different types.
This is a scholarship for 2021 scheduled caste students provided by the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance in the Government of Maharashtra. In this, the benefit is awarded to the students who succeed in the excellence of the Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSC) examination as per the eligibility criteria listed below with good numbers. The process of application for this Scholarship is presented in this article.
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
Also Read –
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship –Last Date
|Application start date||3rd December 2021|
|Application Deadline||25th March 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Students pursuing education from various recognized institutions receive various benefits of tuition and examination fee coverage. some benefits of this Scholarship are given below in this article –
- For 100% tuition fees and examination fees.
- More than 605 courses such as medical, engineering, and other vocational courses are included in this scholarship scheme.
- In this scholarship More than 5 lakh students get benefit for every year.
- Students of vocational courses in government aided / non-government aided with an annual income limit under INR 2,50,000 get 100% tuition fee coverage.
- Candidates for vocational courses in Partially Aided / Non-Aided / Permanent Non-Aided College / Institute get 50% tuition fee coverage with an annual income limit under INR 2,50,000.
- INR 2,50,000 – INR 8,00,000 50% Received Tuition Fee Coverage to students of vocational courses in government-aided / non-government aided with annual income limit.
- Candidates for vocational courses in Partially Aided / Non-Aided / Permanent Non-Aided College / Institute get 50% tuition fee coverage with an annual income range of INR 2,50,000-INR 8,00,000.
- Students pursuing non-professional courses in Government Aided / Non-Government Aided / Partially Aided / Non-Aided / Permanent Non-aided Colleges / Institutes with an annual income limit of INR 100,000 under 100% Tuition fees coverage.
- Students of vocational courses get 50% of the examination fees.
- Students pursuing non-business courses get 100% of the examination fee.
- Books and Fixed Allowance of INR 5000.
- Education cost of INR 5000.
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
This is awarded to the students who are permanent of Maharashtra State. Other eligibility criteria to complete applying for the scholarship are given below:
- Applicant must be a domicile of Maharashtra or belonging to the border of Maharashtra and Karnataka.
- Candidates must be currently in class 12 or have passed the board examination to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicant should belong to Maratha community.
- He / she should be pursuing any professional / non-professional course approved by DHE at a government-aided / non-government aided / partially aided / non-aided / permanent non-aided college / institute.
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed INR 8,00,000 from all sources.
- Candidates should have taken admission for the course through general quota.
- Students pursuing part-time / distance education / correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
- Only one family of 2 children is allowed to apply for the scholarship.
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship – Documents Required
There is a need for some important documents for the scholarship that students must read –
- Domicile certificate
- Annual income certificate of the previous year authorized by the Tehsildar
- CAP related documents (for B.Ed., Law, MPED, B.P.Ed students)
- Gap related documents (applicable in case of Gap)
- Family declaration certificate regarding 2 children
- attendance certificate
- Last year’s marksheet
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Mahadbt, where its homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will have to register yourself, for which you will have to provide your mobile number and email and other related information.
- After this you will get a system generated ID and password.
- You have to go to the section of post metric and click on Social Justice and Special Assistance Department.
- Now you will see the option of Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for students.
- After this you have to click on this option, where all the information regarding this scholarship will be displayed in front of you.
- In the next step, you have to click on the button “Login to Apply”.
- Where you have to log in by entering your Registered username, password.
- Then you have to click on the login button, where its application form will open in front of you.
- In the end, you have to fill all the information sought in the application form and attach all the necessary documents and keep a print of it with you for future reference.
Terms and Conditions
There are some important terms and conditions for the scholarship which are given below –
- Candidates who have received the scholarship last year should apply for renewal.
- The student should not have a gap of 2 years during the course or he cannot apply for it.
- The candidate should be involved in every annual / semester examination to be able to get scholarship benefits.
- The applicant should not get any scholarship / stipend from any other sources.
Contact Us –
- Chief Minister’s Helpline: 1800-120-8040
- Helpline Number: 022-49150800
We hope that you find all the information presented through Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.