Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship application form and Uttar Matric Scholarship has been invited by the Department of Social Justice Empowerment Rajasthan. This department has invited applications for this scholarship for the students of Class 11 and 12 state educational institutions in the academic session 2020-21 on Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021, all the students who are eligible can apply. This scholarship is mainly for the students native to Rajasthan.
All those students who fall under SC / ST / OBC minority category can apply for Uttar Matric Scholarship. To avail of this scholarship, a student can apply online according to his class. Firstly, the candidate can check the orders and guidelines of the SJED department for his academic year 2020-21. Its main objective is to improve the level of education of students and strengthen them for higher education.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
All those candidates who want to make their future bright, but are not able to do so. All such classes are provided financial assistance by Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship. All the candidates who belong to ST / OBC / Minority community can apply online through the official portal for the academic year 2020-21. The official website of Social Justice Empowerment Department Rajasthan for this scholarship is www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in. Read the full article for detailed information.
Social Welfare Department Rajasthan has officially announced Uttar Matric Scholarship. This scholarship is beneficial for candidates belonging to reserved category i.e., OBC / SC / ST candidates. Pre-matric scholarship for the students studying in class IX and XII centrally sponsored scheme of Scheduled Castes and through the State Government and Union Territory Administration is implemented. More information about this is being circulated through this article.
Uttar Matric Scholarship – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||Social Justice Empowerment Department Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||SC / ST / OBC minority category|
|Objective||Candidates of state educational institutions of class 11 and 12|
|Benefits||Monetary and other additional benefits|
|Category||State Matric Scholarship|
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship – Last Date
The application process for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship was started from 01 October 2020. Uttar Matric Scholarship last date was 30 November 2020. But now it has been increased to 31 January 2021. Therefore, eligible students can apply before 31 January 2021.
|Applications Open||01 October 2021|
|Uttar Matric Scholarship last date||31 January 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Also Read –
Uttar Matric Scholarship 2021 – Details
Eligible interested students of Rajasthan can apply for Social Welfare Vibha Rajasthan SC / ST / EBC Answer Matric Scholarship Form 202. Interested candidates must be from SC / ST / EBC category.
- Candidates applying for Uttar Matric Scholarship will have to upload a one-page income certificate.
- Colour scan documents have to be uploaded for the application, and the applicant’s name, caste, gender, age, parent’s name, religion, bank account number, mobile number
- The information was taken from the Jan Aadhaar portal.
- The documents uploaded by the application and the actual documents and information available on the Jan Aadhaar portal should not be out of date.
- If there is any kind of difference, then you can get your information amended on Jan Aadhaar Portal.
- Applicant must have Jan Aadhaar and Aadhar card, it is impossible to apply without it.
- If the applicant does not have his own account, then the amount of scholarship will be sent to the bank account of your Jan Aadhaar family.
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Some eligibility criteria have been set for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship, only after fulfilling all these criteria, candidates can apply. The main characters of which are given below:
- The applicant for this scholarship is mainly bound to be a native of Rajasthan.
- Whichever candidates are applying for this scholarship, their family income should not exceed 2 lakhs.
- The student should have good mark sheets obtained from the school and in the academy.
- Candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship should not apply for any other government scholarship scheme.
- Its candidates should be related to SC / ST / OBC minority communities only, apart from this, it should not belong to any other category.
- Applicants are required to study regularly in the state / private recognized schools.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family for the OBC category should not exceed 2.50 lakhs.
- Along with this, BPL card holders / Antyodaya cardholders / State BPL card holders/orphans/widows / divorced/special qualified people can also apply for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family for the EBC category should not exceed 1 lakh.
- Apart from this, the annual income for those studying in national-level educational institutions listed by the Department of Education should not exceed 5 lakhs.
Uttar Matric Scholarship – Document Required
Candidates applying for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship will have to keep some important documents with them without any reason. The main documents of which are given below.
- Caste certificate (not older than 1 year)
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card (in which the account number of the candidate is linked)
- Bank account passbook
- Free receipt of the deposit fee
- Marks of last year passed the exam
- 10th and 12th standard table
- income certificate
- Marriage certificate (for married women only)
- Disabled / Widow / Divorced / Antyodaya certificate (if any)
Uttar Matric Scholarship – Application Procedure
For Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship, check all the documents and read all the eligibility carefully. In the next sequence, the applicant can apply for the scholarship by carefully reading the main points given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on “Scholarship Portal” from the section of “Apply Online / E-Services”. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- If you already have an SSO id then you have to click on the option “SIGN-IN / LOGIN”. If you do not have an SSO id then you have to click on “SIGN-UP/REGISTER”.
- After creating the SSO id you have to click on the option of “New Application”. After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of the information asked and click on the Submit button.
- In this way, your scholarship application will be successful and you can also print out the application.
Uttar Matric Scholarship – Online Status
For the beneficiaries who want to see the status of scholarship application, then you have to follow the steps given below-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on “Scholarship Application Status” from the section of “Apply Online / E-Services”. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to enter the details of the information asked like- Scholarship application number and Captcha code.
- After entering all the required information, you have to click on the “Get Status” button.
- In this way, the status of the application made in front of you will be displayed.
We hope that you find all the information presented through the Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the website of Social Justice and Empowerment Department?
You can see all the information from here- http://sje.rajasthan.gov.in/
Which year can see the status of matriculation scholarship application?
From the year 2016-17 to the year 2019-20.
How can students check the status of their post matric scholarship application?
Through e-Mitra and SSO ID.
If there is any kind of doubt or problem related to the matriculation scholarship application, where to contact for this?
You can contact the mobile number-8290510141 of the in-charge of the scholarship.