Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship is a scholarship for International students and it is offered by Fraud Examiners, Texas. Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship 2022 is offered to those students who wish to pursue a professional career in Fraud examination. The selected students are provided financial assistance up to USD 10,000. The main objective of this scholarship is to support those students who wish to pursue an educational career in the anti-fraud course. This scholarship provides an opportunity for students to pursue their education and anti-fraud career paths.
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship students are supported for their education, and are encouraged to pursue higher education. And through this program, 30 universities in USA are awarded a scholarship of 53,000 USD. If those who applied for it have applied once, then they are not eligible to apply for it again. ACFE disburses enough money to students to pursue careers to investigate fraud and to uphold the law. For this, other information will be given to you through this article. You will get the answers of all your questions in this article.
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship is implemented by the ACFE Foundation, through which students are interested in pursuing a career in anti-fraud areas. This scholarship provides you with the opportunity to pursue your education and anti-fraud career paths. Through this, students are given various types of prize money like $ 10,000, $ 5,000, $ 2,500 and $ 1,000 etc., and you also get ACFE Student Associate Membership for this.
Through this article, we will provide you complete information related to Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program. In this article, we will talk about this scholarship and its features. In this article, we will talk about this Scholarship. What are key dates for this scholarship? What are the eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled? What are the rewards that are offered? The answers to all these questions are given below in the article.
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship – Highlights
|Scheme Name||Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship|
|Launched By||Fraud Examiners, Texas|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship – Last Date
|Application deadline||1 February 2021|
|Announcement of Award Recipients||20 April 2021|
|Distribution of Scholarship Awards||3 May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship will have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions. You can refer to the list below to know about the minimum percentage required to apply for this Scholarship, family annual income, courses you are pursuing, etc.
- The applicant must have declared his/her major or minor in accounting, finance, business administration or criminal justice.
- The applicant must be willing to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud profession.
- The applicant must enrol 9 semester hours (or equivalent) per term – for undergraduates
- The applicant must enrol 6 semester hours (or equivalent) per term – for graduates
- The applicant must be currently enrolled at an accredited, four-year college or university with 2020-21 as the academic year.
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship – Documents Required
Students who are interested in applying for this scholarship are advised to keep a scan copy of each of the required documents saved on their devices before filling the application form. The absence of any of these documents may lead to the rejection of the form. The documents you will need are given in the table below –
- Official Transcript(s) showing the details of all completed college or university courses
- Two recommendation forms
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship – Application Procedure
The students who fulfil the eligibility criteria and want to apply for this Scholarship can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship, where the homepage of the website appears in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to register yourself by creating a new account.
- Now, you must login into that account using your registered user ID and Password.
- After this, a new application form will open so you have to fill that form with valid information.
- In the next step, you have to upload all the required documents in the application.
- Lastly, you have to click on the “Submit” button to submit the application to complete the process.
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship – Rewards
The students who get selected under this scholarship will receive one of these four scholarships. the scholarship amount provided to a student will depend on eligibility of the applicant.
- USD 10,000
- USD 5,000
- USD 2,500
- USD 1,000
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
A list of important rules and regulations is given below. The candidate applying for Scholarship for International Students should keep these terms and conditions in mind while applying.
- This scholarship also includes a yearlong ACFE Student Associate membership.
- The reward amount is paid directly to the candidate’s university.
- One of the recommendation forms is expected to be filled by a professor or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- The person who has filled the application form will receive a link to upload the recommendation form on the behalf of the student.
- Students who have been recipient of this scholarship in past, scholarship award recipients, high school students (including seniors), junior college or community college students, college or university students who are graduating in 2020 and ACFE Chapter directors or officers are ineligible.
Contact Us –
For more questions about the Scholarship for International Students Program, you can contact –
- Scholarship program coordinator
- Global Headquarters – Gregor Building, 716 West Avenue, Austin, TX 78701 USA, (800) 245-3321 (US and Canada only)
- Phone – +1 (512) 478-9000
- Fax – +1 (512) 478-9297
- Email – scholarship@ACFE.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Who can apply for Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship?
Students who want to play their major role in accounting, finance, business administration or criminal justice can all apply for it.
What is Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program 2021?
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Texas invites applications for the ACFE Richie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program 2021 from students who wish to pursue a career in cheating exams.
What is the main aim of Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship?
The main objective of this scholarship is to support those students who wish to pursue an educational career in anti-fraud course.
What are the selection criteria?
Selection criteria for this Scholarship will be based on eligibility criteria.