SBI Youth for India Fellowship has been launched by State Bank of India (SBI) along with various reputed NGOs. In SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022, there will be a monetary benefit of INR 15,000 for young professionals and new graduates in the age group of 21-32 years. This 13-month long fellowship program aims to make tomorrow’s leaders. It is an attempt to solve the most pressing problems of rural India. Online application before SBI Youth Deadline for India Fellowship Program.
State Bank of India Youth for India Fellowship: Candidates can see this Fellowship eligibility criterion and application process. First of all, check the eligibility status for it and submit the application form through the online mode on the official website. this Fellowship Program as a part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) which provides a platform for talented candidates to work for prestigious organizations and NGOs as well as for rural development projects. Is the initiative of State Bank of India.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
State Bank of India started SBI Youth for India Fellowship as a part of CSR to make a significant impact for the sustainable development of rural areas. Under this initiative, peers will get a chance to work with popular NGOs on various development projects. State Bank of India also offers attractive stipends for the same to selected peers. Under the State Bank of India Youth India Fellowship 2020 program, the selected candidates are working in 9 different states at 32 places on various development projects.
Under this initiative, an aspirant who is working tirelessly for the development of rural areas can work for 13 months with various NGOs. In this article we will be able to apply for this scheme, salary structure, type of work which can be assigned etc. We hope that all this information will be of great importance to those who are looking for similar type of work. Will provide complete information about. We will discuss about SBI Youth for India Fellowship, what are the different types of scholarships under this scheme? You will find the answer to all these questions in the article below.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||SC Post Matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||State Bank of India|
|Objective||To provide Fellowship|
SBI Youth for India Fellowship – Last Date
|Last Date for Application||30th April 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship – Benefits
This is a 13-month long program for you to work on a project which will be assigned to you and that you can get the following allowances and facilities
- Rs.15000 / – Financial assistance will be given to each aspirant such that he / she can bear his / her expenses.
- 1000 / – per month allowance will be given as travel.
- After completion of your 13-month long fellowship period, you will be given with Rs. 30000 / – is such that you can re-adjust yourself for your future activities.
- Medical insurance will be given to each aspirant.
- You will get a exposure to rural lifestyle.
- You will get a chance to link up with reputed organizations and mentors and all these things will help in your wider development.
- Membership by experienced professionals in the field
- Access to the community through well-established NGOs
- Medical insurance will also be provided to the selected students under this fellowship.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship – Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2022, candidates must possess the following qualities –
- Candidates who highly motivate young professionals or fresh graduates out of college are eligible for this.
- Applicants must be between 21 and 32 years of age at the start of this program.
- The main entitlement for this is that he holds Indian citizenship or foreign citizenship of India.
- Also have strong leadership skills of team players with a proactive approach.
- The candidates are people oriented as the fellowship will interact with rural communities on an ongoing basis.
- Applicants are committed to a 13-month-long rural fellowship program and are prepared to adapt to life in challenging rural conditions.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for fellowship by mentioning below steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of SBI Youth for India Fellowship where its homepage will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Apply Now” button, then a new page will open in front of you.
- So, this new page you will have to enter your email and click on “Start Application”.
- Now you have to create your password by putting your name, email id in it.
- In the last option, you have to enter your mobile number through which an OTP You will receive it on your mobile number.
- In the next step, you have to click on the “Next” button, then you have to fill your state name, date of birth, Gender and current residence address.
- After this, you have to provide detailed information of your academic details.
- At the end, you have to enter your job experience and click on the review to check the application once and click on the “Submit” button.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship – Selection criteria
How will your selection be after you apply? Information about this is being given below, which you can read carefully and understand its Selection Criteria –
- The candidates will be elected after completing the registration process.
- The interview will be shortlisted for the candidates to be held in major cities of India.
- Interview to the candidates will be informed by clear email and / or SMS.
- After confirmation, candidates will be sent to the program description specifying offer letters, fellowship endorsements, and references to the fellowship.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship – Terms and Conditions
You have to follow all the rules and conditions under this fellowship, which we are giving below –
- State Bank of India does not offer completion of the program 13 months after any job.
- Bank of India for the State of India is constantly engaging with a list of more applicants from an online platform to know them better and clarify their doubts.
- The YFI Fellowship is a full-time program. So, peers need to stay in the project space for the entire duration. There is no scope for part-time participation.
- Answers to essay questions in the application form, while Food has a timestamp of 60 minutes to answer these three questions.
- At least two peers will be deployed at a project location.
Contact Us –
If you want any kind of information regarding SBI Youth for India Fellowship, you can contact on the email given below –
- Email: email@example.com
We hope that you find all the information presented through SBI Youth for India Fellowship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference
What is the main objective of SBI Youth for India Fellowship?
Its main objective is to provide support to NGOs by working on development projects in rural India with educated manpower. The State Bank of India Bharat Fellowship is to provide opportunities for educated youth to make a positive change at the grassroots level in rural India. It promotes a platform for alumni of the program to contribute to rural development and sharing ideas.
What is SBI Youth for India Fellowship?
State Bank of India for India is a rural fellowship program initiated by the State Bank of India, funded and managed by the State Bank of India Foundation in partnership with reputed NGOs.
How will SBI Youth for India Fellowship benefit for you?
A 13-month long experience in rural development: Friends will receive the following benefits. A monthly stipend of INR 15,000 to cover living expenses. Local transport allowance of INR 1,000 per month.