Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC Online registration at coaching.dosje.gov.in, Free Coaching Scheme Apply Online, eligibility & benefits details will be given to you in this article. A new scheme has been announced by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. Through this scheme, students of scheduled castes and other backward castes will be provided coaching facilities for free.
Here in this article, we will share information about the steps for registration under the Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC students. You can get benefits by registering yourself under the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme launched by the Ministry of Empowerment. Along with this, in this article we will also share with you the eligibility criteria, purpose, facilities, benefits and list of courses which have been included in the scheme.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Eligibility
The students who are willing to apply for this scheme need to fulfil the following eligibility conditions
- The students belonging to SC and OBC category can apply for this scheme.
- The coaching institutes will select the students on the basis of their academic performance.
- Students of Sc and OBC will get certain relaxation on their academic result.
- Only one child from a family can enrol under this scheme at a time.
- The family annual income of the candidate should not exceed Rs.8 Lakhs.
- The students will receive coaching for both preliminary and main exam.
- Students can take coaching for preliminary and main exam twice.
- The students who get selected for the interview can take coaching up to any time.
- The students who get selected under this scheme will have attend all the classes.
- If a student takes more than 15 days of leave under any circumstances then he/she will be banned from the coaching.
Highlights of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
|Scheme Name||SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Launched By||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Objective||Provide proper education to the students coming from underprivileged families.|
|Benefits||Providing free coaching and stipend|
Objective of SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment launched the Free Coaching Scheme for the Sc and OBC students. The objective of this scheme is to provide equal education to the students who from poverty-stricken families and give them a platform where they work hard. A large number of students in our country come from financially instable and weak families. So, due to lack of funds many brilliant students don’t get proper chance to prove themselves. Through this scheme the government wishes to help these young and brilliant students reach their ambitions.
Allowance in SC OBC Free Coaching
The students who get selected under this scholarship will receive the following allowances
- The local students will receive Rs.3000 per month under this scholarship.
- The students who have from outside will receive Rs.6000 per month under this scholarship.
- The students who are physically handicapped and have 40% or more disability will receive special allowance of Rs.2000.
Implementation of the Scheme
The implementation process of the Free Coaching Scheme will be done by the following authorities.
- Central Government/ State Governments/ UT Administrations/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies under Central/ State Governments,
- Universities (both Central and State) including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by concerned authority; and
- Registered private institutions/NGOs.
Course for SC OBC Coaching
The students can take up following courses under this scheme.
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs),
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions,
- Officers Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs),
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in Engineering such as IIT-JEE & AIEEE, Medical like AIPMT, Professional courses like Management (e.g.CAT) and Law (e.g. CLAT) and any other such disciplines decided by the Ministry.
- Eligibility tests/examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Online Registration
The students who wish to apply for this scheme can follow these easy steps given below.
- First of all, the student must visit the official website for the coaching. The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you will find three options. Among those options you have to click on the “Guidelines” option.
- The guidelines regarding this scheme will appear on your screen. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Once, you have read the guideline you have to click on the option “Register”.
- An application page will open on your screen.
- In that application form enter all the details like Name, Address, Category, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications.
- After filling the form upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option to complete the application process.
Also Read –
We hope that you will definitely find information related to SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme beneficial. In this
article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
If you still have questions related to this then you can ask us through comments. In
addition, you can also bookmark our website.