Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship online application form invites by Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Davangere. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2022 is primarily meant for students of class 11 to post-graduation who are willing to pursue their higher education in the professional courses Such as engineering, technology, management courses, law, nursing courses, medical and dental science courses etc.
The key objective of the scholarship is to assist meritorious but economically poor candidates of Karnataka state to pursue their dream course. Candidates who find themselves eligible for this scholarship can apply to it through online mode through the official website of Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Davangere. Read below to know more about the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, etc.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa, Former Hon’ble Minister for Horticulture and APMC Govt. of Karnataka. Honorary Secretary of Bapuji Educational Association since 1972. Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa is the President of JJM Medical College, Bapuji Dental College and Hospital and College of Dental Sciences, various other institutions and Bapuji Co-operative Bank Limited, Davanagere. For complete information about this scholarship, you should read the following article carefully.
This article provides you the complete information related to Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship. What documents will you need for the scholarship? What eligibility criteria do you have to fulfil for Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2022? What is the application process for this? For this, the following steps will be given, the following which you can simplify the application process. Through this, you will also get answers to all your questions.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship|
|Launched By||Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to the students|
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship – Last Date
Following are the important key dates which students must keep in mind before filling up the application form of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship.
|Scholarship Announcement Date||1st July 2020|
|Scholarship last Date to apply online||31st August 2020|
|Scholarship last Date to apply offline||5th September 2020|
|Last date of sending the printed application form along with requisite documents||10th September 2020|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship – Documents Required
While filling up the application form of the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship, some important documents will be needed by the students, make sure to keep them handy. Following are the documents needed by the students:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- SSLC/10th, PUC/12th marks card of the candidate.
- Students who are pursuing UG or PG are required to mark the card of the previous year / previous semester.
- Income certificate of family income from all sources.
- Copy of Admission receipt/fee receipt
- Copy of Identity card is issued by the Institution
- Copy of candidate Bank account passbook showing candidate photo and account number and IFSC Code
- Copy of ADHAAR card of the candidate.
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to fill the form of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship need to check the following eligibility criteria. For registration, you should read the following eligibility criteria given below in this article, only after that you apply so that the possibility of any kind of mistake is eliminated
- Candidates must have a domicile of Karnataka state. The income of the family must not be more than INR 1 lakh per annum (from all sources).
- Only those candidates who study in reputed colleges on a regular basis, affiliated to the University of Repute are eligible to apply.
- The selection committee thoroughly examines the applications of all students. After this, the scholarship will be awarded by ensuring financially weak and meritorious students.
- Candidates must have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch.
- Candidates must have ADHAAR number.
- Those students who study through correspondence or in Part-time colleges are not eligible to apply.
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship – Application Procedure
You should check your eligibility criteria thoroughly, after this you will also have to check the documents required for the scholarship, after which you are eligible to apply, the simplest and step-wise procedure is being given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Dr.Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Davangere, now the homepage of the website will open in front of you on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you will have to read the scholarship terms and conditions carefully and click on the “Apply Now” button. Now, a new page will open in front of you on your screen.
- Now you have to read the terms and conditions of scholarship carefully on the homepage of the website and click on the button “Apply Now”.
- After this, you will have to fill your personal information, previous education details, current education details and bank details which are given below sequentially.
- Name of the candidate
- Aadhaar Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Select your Gender
- Father / Guardian Name
- Your’s Father / Guardian Occupation
- Enter your Address line 1
- Enter your Address line 2
- Enter your Pin Code
- At the end, you have to take a print out of this application form, which you will use in future reference, then you will get a print out of the application form, post or in person “Secretary,”, Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust, C/o. R L Law College, Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office, P J Extension, Davangere-577002”, Karnataka.
Note – Only online Applications with application number and with required documents will be accepted, no other applications like handwritten or similarly typed applications will not be accepted.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship – Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidate for Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship is done on the basis of certain criteria laid down by the authorities. Read below to know about the selection procedure in detail.
- The scholarship applications will be scrutinized by the selection committee.
- Candidates with top merit and from economically weaker section will be awarded a scholarship.
- The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the Bank Account number of the applicant provided in the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2020 application form.
- If the applicant has given the account number of his parents, friends or relatives then the application will be rejected.
- If the applicant leaves or discontinues the course from the institution, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the Principal/Head of the Institution to send intimation to trust.
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship – Cut Off Marks
Candidates who want to gain the knowledge about cut – off marks for Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship, please read the table below. This table provides the information related to the marks with examples.
|PUC, MBBS||90%||If the candidate is pursuing PUC his/her 10th/SSLC score should be More than 90%|
|DIPLOMA, BSC, BCOM, BE, BVSC||85%||If the candidate is pursuing BSC his/her PUC score should be More than 85%|
|BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, B PHARMA, MA, MSC, MCOM, B.Ed.||80%||If the candidate is pursuing BDS his/her PUC score should be More than 80%|
|CA, MCA, MBA, MPHIL, MPED, MTECH||75%||If the candidate is pursuing MBA his/her DEGREE score should be More than 75%|
Contact Us –
For further details or in case any query related to Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship, feel free to contact on the below mentioned phone number. You can also mail us at the E-mail ID provided below.
- Contact Number – 08192 250237
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that you find all the information presented through Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
What is the Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship?
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship Program 2018 invites applications from candidates of class 11 to post-graduation who are willing to pursue their higher education in professional courses like Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental Sciences. The main aim is to assist meritorious but economically poor candidates of Karnataka.
Who can apply for this scholarship?
The eligibility criteria is given below:
- Citizen of Karnataka can apply for this scholarship.
- Family income from all the sources should not exceed 1 lac per year.
- Only those candidates who study in recognized colleges on a regular basis, affiliated to the University of Repute are eligible to apply.
Do you award a scholarship for a non-degree course?
Yes, the scholarship is awarded for Degree and Non-Degree Courses.
What are the rewards of this scholarship?
Financial aid will be given to talented and needy applicants till the completion of the course.
Are there any special preferences given to any course?
No preferences is given to any course.
Is a scholarship given for abroad studies?
No, the candidate cannot be granted a scholarship for abroad studies to any country or city in the world.
How many days will it take for announcing a scholarship?
It would take almost 30 working days for announcing a scholarship.