State Minority Scholarship Part-1 invites applications for holders of diploma/undergraduate / postgraduate degrees on 2020-21 by Department of Minority Development, Government of Maharashtra. Selected students will receive a total annual course fee of INR 25,000 per year through State Minority Scholarship for Pursuing Higher Professional Education Scholarship (Part -1). A number of schemes have been implemented by the Centre and the State Government for the welfare of minorities. Various schemes for educational Development of minorities including scholarship schemes are also being implemented for the betterment of students belonging to minority communities.
The scholarship at the pre-matriculation level encourages parents to send their children to minority communities going to school, lightening their financial burden on their schooling and supporting their children to sustain their efforts school education. Their educational foundation forms for planning Provides equal opportunities in the field of attainment and competitive employment. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of the scheme, is the ability to lead the upliftment of the socioeconomic status of the minority community.
State Minority Scholarship – Comprehensive details
The main objective of the State Minority Scholarship for Pursuing Higher Professional Education Scholarship (Part -1) is to provide financial assistance to all meritorious students who are unable to continue their education due to their financial status. Now with the help of State Minority Scholarship Part – 1 for Pursuing Higher Vocational Education Scholarship (Part-1) students of Maharashtra will be able to continue their education without thinking about financial burden. This will increase the literacy rate and automatically improve the employment rate. Now with the help of this scholarship scheme more and more students will be able to fulfil their dream of getting an education.
Maharashtra’s Most Beneficial Scholarship is known as Maharashtra Direct Benefit State Minority Scholarship for the year 2021 Today we will share with you its information about important aspects of Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship. We will answer some questions as to the eligibility criteria for this State Minority Scholarship being launched in Maharashtra DBT portal. We will also share the application process and important documents which are required if you are applying for this scholarship, in addition, there is a bundle of scholarship provided by the concerned authorities of the Government of Maharashtra.
State Minority Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||State Minority Scholarship|
|Launched By||Minority Development Department|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
State Minority Scholarship – Last Date
|Last Date for the Application||31 May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
State Minority Scholarship – Benefits
Under this scholarship, you will get the benefits which are being given below, please read them carefully –
- Under this, for technical courses (Part-I of GR) – Scholarship amount is maximum Rs. 25,000 / – per year or your actual tuition fees will be less, whichever is less.
State Minority Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
The Department of Minority Development is offering these scholarships to students who belong to the minority community. Under this scholarship scheme, State Minority Scholarship (Part – 1) is provided for minority students. Financial incentives under this scholarship scheme are provided for different types of students. Students are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for this scholarship scheme. Which Are given below –
- Also, only those students who are not availing any other scholarship / stipend will be eligible for it.
- The student has been given admission through Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) / Institute level; this is a major main eligibility for this.
- For the application, the student must pass SSC from the state of Maharashtra.
- Only the natives of the state of Maharashtra are eligible for this.
- The main eligibility is that the annual family income of the student should not exceed INR 8 lakh.
- Under this scholarship, 2000applicants will be given admission, and those Maharashtrian students who are studying outside Maharashtra will not be eligible for it.
State Minority Scholarship – Documents Required
Whereas the following documents are required to apply for State Minority Scholarship Part – 1 Transfer Scholarship: –
- Income and Minority Declaration – Affidavit from the employer on non-judicial stamp paper or income certificate, if any. (provided by Tehsildar)
- Cast Certificate.
- Cast Validity Certificate
- Marksheet for final exam
- Educational Certificate – SSC (10th) and onwards Hostel certificate (if required)
- Cap round allocation letter
- Aadhar Card
- Ration magazine
- Disability certificate
- Bank account statement
- proof of residence
- Birth certificate
- Passport-size photograph
State Minority Scholarship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Mahadbt, where its homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will have to register yourself, for which you will have to provide your mobile number and email and other related information.
- After this you will get a system generated ID and password.
- You have to go to the section of post metric and click on Minority Development Department.
- Now you will see the option of pursuing higher and professional courses (DTE) for scholarships for students of minority communities.
- After this you have to click on this option, where all the information regarding this scholarship will be displayed in front of you.
- In the next step, you have to click on the button “Login to Apply”.
- Where you have to log in by entering your Registered username, password.
- Then you have to click on the login button, where its application form will open in front of you.
- In the end, you have to fill all the information sought in the application form and attach all the necessary documents and keep a print of it with you for future reference.
Contact Us –
- Helpline Number – 022-49150800
We hope that you find all the information presented through State Minority Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
How much scholarship can I get from MahaDBT?
Under this scheme, SC students, who secured 75% in SSC examination and admission in class XI for two years for 10 months, will get scholarship INR 300 per month. This scholarship will be given in addition to the Government of India (Government of India) scholarship and free ship.
How much scholarship can I get from minority scholarship?
According to the Indian government, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Paresis (Paresis) and Jains are notified as minority communities. Under this post scholarship for minorities, students studying in class 11 for PhD are offered up to INR 10,000.
What is the caste certificate number Maharashtra?
In the caste certificate number issued by the Maharashtra government, the certificate number is present in the upper right corner of the certificate. The document is also included in the list of verified documents before issuing the same. The proof of the certificate is that the applicant belongs to a particular caste