The Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC / ST / BC / Disabled Welfare is a broad term that combines but scholarships that are available to students who are residents of Telangana State. Telangana Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Government of Telangana applications for applications from Telangana State students studying in class 11 up to PhD level. Initiated by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, this scholarship aims to undertake post matriculation studies in class 10 such as intermediate, ITI, polytechnic, vocational courses, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, PhD, etc.
The benefits of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare are provided as a fee reimbursement for allowing passed to students. Being a new entrant in the Union of India, the state is continuously advancing in the field of education by offering scholarships to meritorious and deserving students within the state. The Telangana government runs a number of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship for all students belonging to categories including Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Disabled Welfare, Minority Welfare and General Category.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship 2022 – Comprehensive Details
The major motive behind starting the Telangana Post Matric Scholarship is to enable deserving students to pursue their dream education without any financial constraint. Additionally, there are some private organizations that offer scholarships to Telangana students as well. This article gives you complete details about this Scholarship (PMS) for SC / ST / BC / Disabled Welfare including your application time, the application process, eligibility criteria and award. Today we will share with you its information about important aspects of Telangana Direct Benefit this Scholarship.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship application date for the government, benefits of Scheduled Caste, Tribe, BC, EBC, Minority and Physically Handicapped students till May 31, has been extended by Scheduled Caste Development released here on Friday Department as per a notification. We will answer some questions as to the eligibility criteria for this Scholarship. We will also share the application process and important documents which are required if you are applying for this scholarship, in addition, there is a bundle of scholarship provided by the concerned authorities of the Government of Telangana.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Telangana Post Matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide scholarship to Students.|
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship – Last Date
|Last Date for the Application||31 May 2021|
Note – The given dates are for the academic year, they may change every year at the scholarship provider’s discretion.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship – Benefits
Under this scholarship, you will get the benefits which are being given below, please read them carefully –
- The benefit of this scholarship will be provided to the students as their fee reimbursement, this is also one of its main benefits.
- The reimbursement of your tuition fees will depend on your studies or your course.
- Based on this, they will also receive a variety of variable maintenance or mess charges in monthly form.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Students are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for this scholarship scheme. Which Are given below –
- Students who are domicile of Telangana State can apply for this scholarship.
- Students / Scheduled Tribe / BC / EBC / Disabled Welfare Category should belong to Scheduled Caste.
- They will have to pass class 10 and pursue studies at matriculation level later.
- Students belonging to SC / ST category are required to have an annual parental income of at least INR 2 lakh.
- Students belonging to BC / EBC / Disabled Welfare Category who are from rural areas are required to have an annual parental income of at least INR 1.5 lakh.
- Students belonging to BC / EBC / Disabled Welfare category who are from urban areas are required to have an annual parental income of at least INR 2 lakh.
- Students must have passed the Class 10 examination with a minimum of 75% attendance at the end of one-quarter.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship – Documents Required
Whereas the following documents are required to apply for State Telangana Post Matric Scholarship: –
- Latest passport size photograph
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Bank first page showing name of student passbook, bank account number and IFSC code of bank branch (not required for EBC students)
- Study / factual certificate for the last 7 consecutive years of study
- CET (Common Entrance Test) Allocation Order for CET Courses
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship – Application Procedure
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Telangana epass, where its homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page you will have to Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2020-21.
- Now, tick All the Mandatory Document which have been scanned.
- After this, Click On the “Apply Now “button, Below Side of the homepage.
- In the Next Step, A Form of the related scholarship will open in front of you.
- Fill all the mandatory Information in this form like your education details and other personal Information.
- At the end you have upload all the Required Documents In this form and click on the “Submit” button.
Contact Us –
- Project Monitoring Unit SPIU, Ground Floor Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan) Opposite Chacha Nehru Park Masab Tank, Hyderabad
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 040-23390228, 040-23120311,23120312
We hope that you find all the information presented through Telangana Post Matric Scholarship helpful. In the above article, we have tried to give you all the important insight and provide answers to all your questions. In case you still have any questions left, then leave a comment below in the comment box. You can also bookmark our website for future reference.
Who are eligible for fee reimbursement in Telangana?
Millions of students who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities, and physically challenged can get the benefits of reimbursement. Every year many students are completing their studies despite their low economy.
How can I get merit scholarship in Telangana?
NMMSS National Instrument cum Qualification Scholarship Scheme
To avail the scholarship benefits, the student should be domicile of Telangana State.
The said scholarship is available to those students who are studying in class 9 and 12 to continue their studies in class 10.
How can I see my scholarship status 2019/20 in Telangana?
- Visit the official site of Telangana e-pass @ Telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- You have to click on the “Address Status in your application” or “Status / Upload” button.
- You can also check the URL at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html.
- Provide the required valid information and submit to get Telangana E-pass status.