UP Pre-matric Scholarships has been launched by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide financial assistance to those students who belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh and who are studying in 9th to 12th class. Due to UP Pre-matric scholarships everyone who belongs to the underprivileged section of society can obtain higher education, However The annual family income must not be more than INR 1 Lakh. Eligibility criteria and rewards will differ according to type of scholarship.Eligible candidates can apply for these programmes through online mode till the last date. In this article all important information will be discussed about eligibility criteria, documents required and so on.
UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – Comprehensive Details
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh has released UP Pre-matric scholarships for those students who belong to the underprivileged section of society and who belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh . Eligible students are able to earn financial assistance as a scholarship, however family income of candidates should not exceed 1 lakh per annum. The main objective behind UP Pre-matric scholarships is to provide golden opportunities to those candidates who are not able to get higher study due to lack of funds.
UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||UP Pre-matric scholarships –|
|Launched By||Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide scholarships|
UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – Important Dates
|1||Last date to submit the scholarship application form||7th October 2022|
|2||Last date to submit the hard copy||15th October 2022|
|3||Application form correction timeline||November 2022|
|4||Disbursal of fund||December 2022|
UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – Awards
|1||Pre-matric Scholarship for ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||Selected candidates are able to get financial assistance to get their higher study|
|2||Pre-matric Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||Selected candidates are able to get financial assistance to get their higher study|
|3||Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC students, Uttar Pradesh||Selected candidates are able to get financial assistance to get their higher study|
UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – Complete List
|1||Pre-matric Scholarship for ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||July to October|
|2||Pre-matric Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||July to October|
|3||Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC students, Uttar Pradesh||July to October|
UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria are needed to take monetary benefits from UP Pre-matric scholarships:
- Candidates who have a burning desire to get UP Pre-matric scholarships must be a permanent resident of UP.
- Those students who don’t have permanent residency are not eligible to take the UP Pre-matric scholarships.
- Only Those candidates who are pursuing class 9th or 10th from recognized boards of UP, however annual family income must not be more than INR 1 Lakh.
UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – Required Documents
In this application form you have to enter the following information:-
- Nature of disability
- Citizenship status
- Aadhar card
- Allotment memo
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Residential certificate
- Aadhar number
- Previous mark sheet
- Minority certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Printout of registration form
- Ration card
- BPL certificate
UP Pre-Matric Scholarships – Application Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Online Scholarship Portal where its homepage will be displayed on the screen.
- On the homepage candidates have to register as a new user on UP Government’s Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System.
- After registering, the applicant have to keep the printout of registration slip for future reference.
- After that, the applicant have to apply for fresh application under ‘Student’ section by logging on the portal using the registration number, date of birth and password.
- Now The candidate have to fill all the required details in the scholarship application form and submit it.
- After submitting the application, the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and other required documents such as residential proof, caste certificate, income certificate, mark sheets and certificates.
- Now, the applicants have to go through each and every information they have filled in the scholarship application form to make sure that the information is correct and then, finally submit the application form.
- After the final submission, the candidate have to take the printout of the filled application form and attach other supporting documents with it and then submit the form at his/her respective educational institutions.